New to Kizer - what's your Top 3 Kizer

Hey members...I'm new to Kizer knives and just got a Gemini Flipper. I find myself loving this knife and pocketing it lots more.

I would like to know what's your top 3 Kizer models. As I'm looking to add few more to my collections. Thanks in advance.

Intrepid Titanium and Dorado. Would have to think more about the other one. I get them anodized because I am not a fan of the plain looking titanium scales.

12592270_1752983674987894_645570209889776125_n.jpg

12939091_1752466295039632_1419776734_n.jpg

Lots and lot of choices.

the 2 i have so far are the zugang and the ki5414a1 in tan g10 realliy like both but the 5414 was a tad large in the pocket the zugang is much thinner

Last edited:
tshoot amazing work!!!

Uhhh top 3 kizer Bladesmith models..really hard to decide.

Dukes,Dorado and Hustler are the best flippers,flipping action is superb,I can compare it with flipping action of Shirogorov knives.

I think you can't miss..you just need ti decide which design you like the most ;)

tshoot amazing work!!!

Uhhh top 3 kizer Bladesmith models..really hard to decide.

Dukes,Dorado and Hustler are the best flippers,flipping action is superb,I can compare it with flipping action of Shirogorov knives.

I think you can't miss..you just need ti decide which design you like the most ;)

Would love to take credit but Erik Shel (SoCal Knifeworks) does all of my ano work. Pretty amazing what he can do but those are still my favorite models.

Last edited:
Excellent photo of the work by SoCal Knifeworks! We provide the natural gray Titanium handle scale as a possible canvas for artists to decorate with their own art and it is great to see they are put to great use.

Kizer.

Thanks Mark.
NETw1qh.jpg

WvUcLq8.jpg

That is just crazy what you did with those scales and the clips. Are (or were) they both Dorados? You have been holding back on me Erik!

You are in big trouble now that I have seen these. Well, actually my bank account is.....

Back