New to Spyderco but...

Don W

Gold Member
I bought my first Spyderco in January. I chose a Manix 2 I have been carrying it everyday and it works well. Reading this forum has lead me down the path to owning more Spyderco's. I just received a Tasman Salt to use as a complimentary blade to the Manix 2. I own and operate a landscape company and I thought that serrated hawkbill blade would come in handy. Well it sure does a great job at pull cutting through all sorts of palm and other tropical plants. I have also purchased 2 UK Pen Knives to give as gifts.:D:D:D
spyderduo_zps11cd3723.jpg

Well it's official......you're addicted...the help group meets at golden Colorado USA earth!!!

All kidding aside congrats on two fine knives!!

-niner

Ed Ricketts

Gold Member
Spyderco hawkbills are outstanding pruners! I've cut small trees/saplings around the perimeter of my yard & up to about 1.5" usually just takes 1 swipe of my Spyderhawk.

congrats on the purchases! be prepared to spend a whole lot more if you stick around :D

Don W

Gold Member
Yep, I can definitely see where it could get expensive. I have a Sage 3, a Dodo and one of the Phil Wilson Fixed blades on my list right now.

Wolverine666

Gold Member
The Mainx2 was my first Spyderco too @ 3 years ago.

Now ... I'm a hopeless junkie. I have many many Spydercos. And I want many many more.

Can't stop. Won't stop.

whp

Yep, I can definitely see where it could get expensive. I have a Sage 3, a Dodo and one of the Phil Wilson Fixed blades on my list right now.

I just got a Sage1. It s an outstanding knife.

yoko

Gold Member
Basic Member
The manix 2 i an awesome blade, wish I didn't wait so long to pick one up

Don W

Gold Member
I just ordered another one and it wasnt on my list. Opps. I have a Superleaf on its way. It was too good of a deal to pass up.

You've officially been bit by the spider, its all down hill from here. On the bright side you're in for some fabulous blades.