New Tusker

Ok I will be adding pics soon, but wanted to BRAG about my new Tusker. I pounded it through a couple 2x4s, then shaved, yes SHAVED the hair off the back of my hand. Unbelievable in theory, yet proof was right in front of my face.
Scott, thank you very much. Form, function, and beauty. Sheath is fantastic too! Taking my boys camping next weekend-pics will be forthcoming.

Rocky

I'm jealous, the Tusker looks like a certified user. Looking forward to your pictures:)

I am soooooo envious... I want it! sigh.. have to wait for Scott to make another batch I guess....

Glad you like it Rockywolf. :thumbup: I was proud of the way that one came out.
I've got two more I'm working on right now. One with osage and another with walnut. They are the standard, 3/16" by 1 1/2" with an 8" blade. Sorry both are for customers. :D
Scott

Don't post pics!:eek:

I can't afford another knife:(

LOL! You have been a buying fool these days, Tony! Not that I haven't been....I'm selling off stuff and replacing it with some beautiful tools...And you know you want me to post pics! :D

See my thread in WSS. This knife got a workout this weekend! THANKS AGAIN SCOTT FOR SUCH A KICK-BUTT BLADE!

Back