New Update On Hanna

Status
Not open for further replies.
G&*D@^# thieves!
Here's hopping you get it back in one piece & the POS's are caught.

Jeez, John.
I hope that thief gets his comeuppance.
Good thinking on that insurance, though. It should take a bit of the sting out of it.

Wow, that really is sucky. What goes around comes around Mr. Car Thief........you'll get yours one day

Won`t lose any money, I had Gap insurance on it, so it will be paid off. Only had it less than 5 months.

glad to here you're covered. it sucks getting stolen from. and, it sucks to be pissed off. but, it sucks more when you are left paying the tab too. ;)

Sorry to hear about your car troubles John. Hope Things are going Ok for Hanna. Been gone for two weka got some reading to catch up on. Sounds like you've had your share of trouble it's time for someone else. Keep the spirits up.

Hanna has been going to school 2 or 3 times a week, for half days, when her numbers are above 500. She gets treatments 3 times a week, and gererally gets sick a few hours afterwards, but that`s pretty normal.

John sorry to hear about the jeep. the pics of hanna with the dog are great pics. she is such a trooper.

Starting next Monday, if her counts are high enough, Hanna will start treatments where she will be on an IV for 24 hours, then spend the next 24-72 hours in the hospital. This will be repeated every 2 weeks. On the weeks she does not stay she will be taking chemo orally at home. This is pretty aggressive treatments.

Sorry to hear about your granddaughter...and your jeep. I hope she beats it and has a long long life.

Becky explains it better than me, this is what she said.

Hanna starts the next cycle of her treatments on Monday. If her counts are good she will be admitted to Hope. She will be given methotrexate and have a spinal tap. This will repeat four times. She will be taking oral chemo daily during this as well.

Becky explains it better than me, this is what she said.

Hanna starts the next cycle of her treatments on Monday. If her counts are good she will be admitted to Hope. She will be given methotrexate and have a spinal tap. This will repeat four times. She will be taking oral chemo daily during this as well.

I hope that is good news. I don't know what it all means but I sure hope and pray that it works.

I hope that is good news. I don't know what it all means but I sure hope and pray that it works.

It means more intensive treatments. She has been handling everything extremely well, so they are getting more aggressive so they can kick this cancer in the ass!

It means more intensive treatments. She has been handling everything extremely well, so they are getting more aggressive so they can kick this cancer in the ass!

Now THAT is good to hear.

Hanna with a couple of young ladies from the Treasure Chest Foundation. They were taking pictures of her for their newsletter.

636_4565735017190_2006019929_n.jpg

Hanna always has the biggest smile in any picture!

best

mqqn

Be gone evil spirits,be gone.

Hanna's such a trooper,but it sounds like it's going to be rougher on her.

Hang in there little one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back