*Liner Lock
*Overall Length:7.59" / 192.8mm
*Blade Length:3.30" / 83.8mm
*Closed Length:4.29" / 109.1mm

6D5DPBG.jpg

drKF29o.jpg

UXKEHPY.jpg

0xJ0kzR.jpg

Love the Cuibourtia Wood Handle against the black (DLC?) blade!!! Still don’t own a WE… maybe this will be the first.

This is a cool design but the 0.13" blade stock is a little thick for my EDC needs. I feel like a whole bunch of your knives would be better if they slimmed down to somewhere between 0.10" and 0.118". That's a big part of why I own lots of Civivi but no WE.

Perfect size and blade shape for me. If this is a smooth flipper with easy deployment action from any position it is a complete winner in my book.

WE and Civivi certainly have been listening to what people want. Very nice designs! I would've purchased about a half dozen of their recent releases if they changed only one small thing. Recess the part where the clip attaches to the handle so there's nothing to snag the edge of the pocket! Using flat head screws is nice, but not too helpful when the edge of the clip catches anyway.

The clip on the Stylum though..... Perfection!

WE and Civivi certainly have been listening to what people want. Very nice designs! I would've purchased about a half dozen of their recent releases if they changed only one small thing. Recess the part where the clip attaches to the handle so there's nothing to snag the edge of the pocket! Using flat head screws is nice, but not too helpful when the edge of the clip catches anyway.

The clip on the Stylum though..... Perfection!

The only issue with this is when it means having a cut-out on the presentation scale for lefties. No, I don't think screw-in plates are a good solution. It's just plain ugly to me. I like either just a couple of nondescript screw holes or a completely clean presentation side.

The only issue with this is when it means having a cut-out on the presentation scale for lefties. No, I don't think screw-in plates are a good solution. It's just plain ugly to me. I like either just a couple of nondescript screw holes or a completely clean presentation side.

Totally agree. The models I'm referring to were not setup for left carry anyway though. Not asking for tougher choices for lefties. Just easier time for the edge of my pocket. :p

If they use titanium inserts anodized to match the liners I think the plate filler approach rocks.

Or lefties get bent and they just get screw holes and a right side filler tab while righties get an inset clip

I'd like to see more clip attachment methods like on the Stylum. The Stylum could've easily worked for either left or right pocket carry had they mirrored what they did to the liner and backspacer for the clip side on the other side. Perfectly ambidextrous knife otherwise.

This Saakshi looks very nice! The bare blade / carbon fiber and coated blade / wood contrasts are pretty sharp. Simple liner lock with mostly neutral blade and handle. 20CV with WE's typically well-done heat treat should cut for ages. Looks like a good, usable knife. Excuse me for criticizing the clip again though, but you could really improve the design to eliminate that "peek-a-boo" screw just under the clip. I noticed that on the Bo as well. Maybe adjust the clip so the further back of the 2 clip screws also serves the same purpose as the "peek-a-boo" screw? Just a suggestion. ;)

Nice work, WE team! Like NG said, you all are nailing it with this year's models.

Again, good job on this one WeKnife 👍

Indeed. The Saakshi is another knife I like better than I thought I would. Both that and the Beacon were very pleasant surprises.

Of course, not being totally satisfied with the color choices, this is another one I felt compelled to modify. I'll get some pics up sometime in the next few days...

I'll look forward your pics 👍

Alright. I finally got some pictures and spent some pocket time with the wooden one. This is a fantastic little knife!

So, the issue was that I was interested in the design but didn't like any of the stock color options. Generally, I don't love black blades. I don't like black clips or hardware unless the blade is black. I'm also not big on black hardware with wood. Luckily, there was enough variety to mod up what I wanted. I upgraded them both to Skiff bearings in the process. I'll probably end up selling the novel all-black CF model but I'm not sure yet. (It is a contender for the rarely carried black-out spot in my EDC rotation.)

I'm not sure why the pivots look so dark in these pics but they look great in real life.

NNoGWqa.jpg

6sH7Wp3.jpg

Back