New Website

Mistwalker

Gold Member
For those of you we like to keep up with my artwork, I built a new website for displaying it and promoting it. It's still a work-in-progress, there are still a lot of images to be added and I still have to settle on my custom domain name yeah, but it is published to the web with a temporary URL currently
https://www.skewedperspectives.art/

I don't know what the deal is with imgur lately, the first day I posted pics from their fine but it hasn't worked since. If the image doesn't post I will try to fix it when I get home and have access to Photobucket again
Multitasking... I was https://imgur.com/gallery/PQADta1

PQADta1

PQADta1

Last edited:
For those of you we like to keep up with my artwork, I built a new website for displaying it and promoting it. It's still a work-in-progress, there are still a lot of images to be added and I still have to settle on my custom domain name yeah, but it is published to the web with a temporary URL currently
https://flatworm-bugle-7jzd.squarespace.com

I don't know what the deal is with imgur lately, the first day I posted pics from their fine but it hasn't worked since. If the image doesn't post I will try to fix it when I get home and have access to Photobucket again
Multitasking... I was https://imgur.com/gallery/PQADta1

PQADta1

PQADta1
Way to go Brian! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your great shots!

Way to go Brian! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your great shots!

Thank you Greg!! More to come as I find them on my hard drives and as I take them.

One word.... WOW!!

Thank you Jason!

I really appreciate the compliments guys! It's good to be back on the path I was on before my world turned upside down as a kid

Great looking site Brian. Your photos are really something special.

Thanks Andy! Mostly I get a kick out of printing my stuff off at large sizes and displaying them in public places, then sitting back and watching when people stop and stare at it. So it's not like I hope to get rich from it, but if I can manage to sell a few prints here and there as time goes by, it could be very helpful in pulling our asses out of the sling they are in and vastly improving the quality of Alayna's life. By helping me recover from the first year of single parenting with a broken leg and the next trying to do as much work as possible while babysitting my grandson after getting rid of my abusive former son-in-law. Not to mention helping offset all the help her mothers hasn't bothered to offer for the last two years since we split up. So I'm praying this will help some, as lord knows we could certainly use a miracle right now as our finances are virtually nonexistent at the moment. Lol, at my stuff tends to be a little different than most other people who offer photos of of Chattanooga and other cities for sale. Most photographers won't go wading out into a river under steel frame bridges, or stand on the edges of steel parapet walls 12 stories up, during electrical storms and pouring rain to get the shots they're after, or wander through certain parts of town at night alone. When I was shooting the series of photos that the picture I named Tempest (the one with all the orange sky and lots of yellow near the bottom on the Riverside page) is from a night when the sky was turning orange with every lightning strike before the rain started. Not that bright of an orange but still orange. I was just over waist-deep in the river and the bottom had dropped out of the sky by the time I got all three bridges lined up how I wanted them for that shot. I was sighting i through a UV filter so the lens would be dry when I went for the final shots. But the time I had it lined up, looking through the UV filter was like looking through an out of focus kaleidoscope. But looked good when I removed the filter. I managed 6 frames of the lightning and orange sky before the lens was soaked. Then all I did was over-saturate the colors to make them pop better. I don't own or use photo shop. All of these were shot freehand and then just cropped and usually color adjusted to make the colors pop, other than that the scene is organic as it exists here.

nice mist:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you Phillip :)

Website looks great Brian, congrats! I know the amount of work that can go into setting one up, even with the help of Square Space, Wix, etc.

Website looks great Brian, congrats! I know the amount of work that can go into setting one up, even with the help of Square Space, Wix, etc.

Thank you Orion! It really can be a lot of work, but I work on it a little each day. I added 3 new pages today, and I will be adding more content to those over the next few days, and more pages as well

There is still more content and text to add, but I finally settled on my custom domain now, and I have rearranged and added pages and content. If you guys ever wonder what it is I do while out wandering with my camera at night in some of the pictures I post, this is the fun part of it. And now I have a new email to keep up with lol
https://www.skewedperspectives.art

Back