new WTF t-shirt

kinda surprised no one from Busse even weighed in... I guess they aint in favor :( bummer cause it would be sick to sport the WTF tee, its such an aggressive blade and its gonna be popular for years to come.. mark my words.

Flip the orientation of the blade, so there's room to write
War
Train
Fusion

so that it will also read WTF when reading top to bottom. Capitalize the beginning of each word and can even bold or change the color of these letters for emphasis. Busse Combat in small print in the upper right hand corner.

I sketched this with my finger on my iPhone so please forgive the quality.

2E09DF6C-F2AB-4AC1-BC74-05704869EBDA_zpsbjykih2t.jpg

Robodude,
It is a bummer, especially since you did all the work on it.

Maybe this will be a slow rolling train?

Like you said, it will pick up speed,given time it may become a runaway!

kinda surprised no one from Busse even weighed in... I guess they aint in favor :( bummer cause it would be sick to sport the WTF tee, its such an aggressive blade and its gonna be popular for years to come.. mark my words.

I'm weighing in my friend! I think your designs are wicked cool!!!:cool:

Please email Watson at watson@bussecombat.com

Let's see if we can make this happen.:thumbup:

Let's drink!:thumbup:

Jerry:D

I'm weighing in my friend! I think your designs are wicked cool!!!:cool:

Please email Watson at watson@bussecombat.com

Let's see if we can make this happen.:thumbup:

Let's drink!:thumbup:

Jerry:D

Awesome - that would be my third Busse Combat shirt - love it!

best

mqqn

Wow, that's so cool... how many companies do you all know that make you feel like you are a part of it all!!?? Jerry you have created something all of as are proud to be a part of an support!!! Hats off the you Jerry

Totally agree Brian.. I'll submit those 2 (without any WTF) an let them choose!! This is exciting!!
I know the bigger the print, the bigger an more expensive the plate has to be made to print it.. so the 2 will give em an option :)

Back