Newb Question RE: Atom Drop

dilinger

Gold Member
Hi Folks,
I'm pretty much a newb here, and I have a question. I paid a deposit on a TRM Atom this morning at about 9:00. A few minutes after 9:00 I went back to the site and all of the options were apparently sold out. Am I understanding that correctly? Did all of the spots on the waiting list sell out in 5 minutes? I have to be missing something.
Thanks,
C

Last edited:
They are extremely popular and sell out in minutes, yes. You are lucky to have gotten one prepaid for, congrats!

Monitor your email and you should get a confirmation e-mail soon. TRM is a great business and make a great product but they're still a fairly small shop. It may take them a while to work through all the orders placed when the Atoms dropped.

mine says 9:01 and # 2216
they took just over 200 orders (had planned to be 150) in about 9 minutes.

edit: forgot to include that I got an invoice on thursday or friday for it.

the next drop for atom's in supposed to be in Feb.
Neutron's drop on Feb 4th iirc, check the site to be sure.

I got in on the Feb 6th Atom drop, order #2654 submitted at 3:01pm. When I refreshed the page at 3:04 everything was sold out.

Hi Folks,
I'm pretty much a newb here, and I have a question. I paid a deposit on a TRM Atom this morning at about 9:00. A few minutes after 9:00 I went back to the site and all of the options were apparently sold out. Am I understanding that correctly? Did all of the spots on the waiting list sell out in 5 minutes? I have to be missing something.
Thanks,
C
Unfortunately, we had many disappointed customers. There is another release March 2nd at 9:00 am EASTERN. If you get a knife the cart and it's sold before you can finish the transaction, please email Jennifer@threeriversmfg.com and we'll take care of you. Marianne Halpern Owner TRM

Back