newberry knives contest to win a knife (easy)

I am In! you do great work and a chance to win one of your knives is sweeet!!! thanks for the opportunity!

Wow , that's very generous of you.

This site never ceases to amaze me. Great group of people:thumbup:

Thank you.

Nice idea for a contest.I saw the pocket cutlass and I really like the design. The proportions blade tip,spine and belly are extremely pleasing to the eye.

I hope to get one soon.
Or win one!

What are the spec's on the Altoid necker -thickness. OAL, CE? What do they normally run? Thanks. Nice work BTW. L

Count me in.
What is the price on your EDCs? I really like that knife design, especially the one with the jade colored handle.

What are the spec's on the Altoid necker -thickness. OAL, CE? What do they normally run? Thanks. Nice work BTW. L

It has a blade length of about 1 1/4'' and the overall length is about 3 1/2''. Right now I am making them out of 3/32'' 1095. And currently they are running $75 shipped.

Count me in.
What is the price on your EDCs? I really like that knife design, especially the one with the jade colored handle.

Most of the EDC's currently fall somewhere in the $150 - $235 range depending on handle, sheath, and blade finish options.

A hell why not,I'm in.
Maybe I'll win a necker w/scales,sweet little knife.
thanks Allen.

Back