Next round of The continuing saga: mrknife box-o-knives GAW

seas165

Gold Member
Here is what was in the box when i got it.20181212_185253_50_2_50.jpg I think everyone here knows how this works. Take a few, leave a few pass it on. Thank you to everyone that has kept this going, its been fun to watch.
Here are my choices to keep (might change over the next week) 20181212_190637_50.jpghere are my additions to the box, i will be adding one or two more just havn't decided yet. I will post pics once i do. 20181212_191604_50.jpg i picked this advertizing knife because it is from the old mill in my home town!! What a small world! Well actually the town next to my hometown but i went to school and spent most of my time in camden and the surrounding towns. 20181212_190701_50.jpg ok, thats it for now, i will let this run till the end of next week. Winner must be old enough to own knives, know your local laws. COME ON GUYS LETS KEEP THIS GOING! Just post "im in" and you're in

Last edited:
It seems like more knives are going in that coming out by the number of knives in the picture!

For sure! This started as a small flat rate box with room to spare!!

Great choices that advertising knife found it's proper home , and you replaced them with some fine choices as well.

I'm in again, I've already got some knives that I know I'd include if I ever win.

Seas, what town you from? I've got family up in Andover and Lewiston. He had a pool business in Augusta. We went over to Rockport and owls head one year.

Glad to see its growing. One of the original rules was it had to stay contained in a small flat rate box I thought! I'm still out until more folks have had a chance to play!

I am from rockport, and i think you are correct about the small box.....it came in a medium to me so i guess we're at medium now lol.

Last edited:
I'm in! I've enjoyed following the thread. I still remember donating to get in on round 1. Maybe this is the round for me!

WINNER WINNER!!! post #11 B BenHarris pm me with contact info and i will get the box to you. I have also added one more knife, i guess itll be a surprise since i dont have any pics of it yet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181222-202444_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181222-202444_Chrome.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: 315
Wow! What a fun Christmas surprise! Thanks, man. The DM isn't cooperating, but I put my email on your wall; shoot me an email.
WINNER WINNER!!! post #11 B BenHarris pm me with contact info and i will get the box to you. I have also added one more knife, i guess itll be a surprise since i dont have any pics of it yet.

Where is the box now?
Haven't heard anything in a while, or did I miss a more recent thread?

Back