1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Next Sale Date!

Discussion in 'Osprey Knife & Tool' started by Osprey Knife & Tool, Jun 28, 2017.

1. David L

David L Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 8, 2018
    I can't find the link???

2. Osprey Knife & Tool

Osprey Knife & Tool Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 4, 2014

@David L , I will write the thread later this afternoon and post up a locked preview a few hours before 11pm EST.

At exactly 11pm I will unlock the thread. And yes I do sit there with an Atomic clock so I can unlock it on the exact second.

3. David L

David L Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 8, 2018
    I missed something very important 11pm EST.
    Thanks

4. Osprey Knife & Tool

Osprey Knife & Tool Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 4, 2014
    No problem! Good luck tonight! I look forward to seeing you around on the sales thread or mung thread! Should be an interesting evening.

David L likes this.
  5. Osprey Knife & Tool

Jun 4, 2014
    I am planning on having six more for you guys this Saturday March 31st at 7pm EST.

I was hoping to have them done by tomorrow but it ain’t happening.

I will have a few pictures for a sneak peek though!

6. cbach8tw

cbach8tw Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2006
    The 31st will be something to look forward to.

Osprey Knife & Tool likes this.
  7. FeralGentleman

FeralGentleman Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 13, 2013
    The hits keep on coming! Excited to see what you have been working on Chris

Coach23 and Osprey Knife & Tool like this.
  8. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Hey Chris,
    We still on target for 7 Eastern tonight? And will there be a sneak peek? I'd take any pictures, it doesn't matter how crude they are. Well let me clarify that!! Pictures of the knives that are going to be up for sale next. :D

Thanks

9. Osprey Knife & Tool

Jun 4, 2014

Yes we are still on for 7pm. RRunning some errands, then I will head to the shop shortly take pictures and post up a preview

Warrior108 likes this.
  10. Osprey Knife & Tool

Jun 4, 2014
    Posted a sneak peek in the Sneek Peek Thread, going to take photos and write the thread soon!

11. Osprey Knife & Tool

Jun 4, 2014
    I am about a week out from having some knives for you guy’s.

Shooting for Saturday the 21st and Saturday the 28th for sale dates (TBD).

Wurrwulf and fatboyclone like this.
  12. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Sounds good to me!! Now we just need some teaser pictures to go along with it. :D

I think you'll have more eyes on the sale during a week day either during work hours or later in the evening. If it has to be a Saturday, I'll need you to avoid 4-10pm Eastern ;) We're always busy with dinner, church and kids' bed times in that chunk of time (Central time).

13. Osprey Knife & Tool

Jun 4, 2014

I have thought about the sales time and days alot, right know I have been working on building up a larger stock pile of materials and knives in progress to alleviate some of the lulls in sales, there will still be some but hopefuly not as often.

The time will most likely be later in the evening this allows me to take advantage of a full work day before posting a sales thread. I have noticed my level of concentration and intrest in making knives drops of for several hours after posting a sales thread.

I appreciate you pointing that out though! I am working towards getting a more consisntent and optimal eyes on time ironed out.

I will have preview pics to share later this weekend, I am placing pre-glueup grinds on about 31 knives. I have several Tempering, another couple dozen behind that ready for heat treat. And another couple of dozen behind that ready for sanding flats and texturing. Alot coming down the pipline soon!!