NFNO Nano handle question

My knife arrived Thursday. Even with my large hands the handle is great and fits perfect! I am a happy hog!

My NFNO arrived; it could have been bigger for me, both length- and circumference wise; having a size XXL hand can be a bitch.

I wear medium gloves and found the handle comfortable. I did not purchase the satin version because I feared the handle would be to small for my liking. Too bad the satin blade options don’t offer thicker handles scales to compensate for that finish. The difference between my Ratmandu and INFI Ratmandu at the spine was surprising.

A little more girth to the handle and it would have been an absolute 10. That being said, this blade is definitely a keeper and I’m a fan.

I Love the nano handles on my FSH, they have less of a golf ball feeling when you squeeze down on the handles. My hands are large not quite XL but close and my grip is really strong and I can really feel the “golf ball” in the original handles. These nanos are more comfortable imo

When I squeeze down on the original magnums only my middle finger touches my palm, on the nanos, my Pointer and ring finger touch As well. So the nanos are not to small for me. Probably perfect.

Last edited:
Back