NG Ranger

My biggest fear is that soon you guys will have these and be armed to the HILT! Chopping down small, innocent trees. Neighbors cats dissappearing. Squirrels being sent to me on ice! ;)

You're too funny!

But - there's no reason the club has to dissolve....... just change the name to the "Next Generation". The next generation of tomahawk users since the advent of the tomahawk and the design changes through the years.

Imagine what they'll say 100 years from now!

But getting squirrels with a tomahawk is impossible... they are too quick and don't let you get close! At least the ones around here :D Small target too, very small. They are too skittish - after throwing my hawk at a few I realized I would only ruin my tomahawk by trying for squirrel... back to the Winchester for that!

Cats... okay, just don't touch dogs :p Coyotes are okay too! I already got one with the VN Tac! Lots around here.
But, we'll always be the ATC backorder club of the winter of 2001 :D Yea, I can't wait to see what the tomahawks look like in 100 years! The current Next Generation will be an artifact.

Are the handles on the NG Rangers cross hatched or are they like the current VN Tac handle?

I think I only qualify for the "Basic Training" stage of the NG Ranger list but at least I am on it........But do I really HAVE to be patient! I will admit it, I HATE WAITING, I can't stand it, I want one of these things NOW. But I will wait and be happy about it I should get my VN Tactical in a couple of days and that will have to hold me over till its big brother arrives.:D .....Thanks for the email Suzanne!......Kurt

I finaly got that jacket off. I like to hit the squirrels with an arrow first. Then unsheath the tomahawk and the squirrel jumps up and bittes me. Does that explain anything. Meds need more meds. I hate bringing up those painful memories. After all that therapy.

Andy, after seeing that RAW STEEL HAWK HEAD! I was wondering if there are any plans of a collector grade NG Ranger hawk? It would look really nice sitting on one of those ATC hawk stands. Maybe all of us club members could get one as a reminder of the winter of 2001 back order NG ranger hawks. Oh the memories.

Hey Andy:

Did you email or call my dad to tell him my Christmas gift was about ready to ship (he is out of town right now) or I am all wrong about why you are contacting people who have placed orders. I did not receive any information on my end. Let me know, you have all my numbers.

Paul Cross

...guess we presumed you got the message by virtue of your presence here. Would be more than happy to reach out to your Dad. Call me on Monday if you want and we'll square it away.

I have the same question as Rob. What are the ng ranger hawk handles going to look like? Are they going to look anything like the picture that armory supply has of the ng raner hawk?

So all of you know the handle will look the same except there will be a one inch space near the middle of the handle that is lazer engraved. Other than that it will all be the same.

...they have an OLD image of the Next Gen before it was finalized...I will ask them to update it.

The Next Gens we are making now look almost identical to what is at AmericanTomahawk.com and all of our other dealer's images...didn't know Armory was using that older image. We never shipped a Next Gen that was made like the prototype.

Hey Suzanne, maybe we can work out some kind of deal, from what I am reading here you like to eat squirrels. I have a place in PA and there are lots of squirrels there, how may would it take to get VN Tactical ?
I will even skin them for you and make sure they are all head shots:)
BlueFlintHawk, do you have any picture of the coyote you got with the hawk ?
Vic

Thanks for the offer Vic but there are plenty of squirrels where I am and I've got some in the freezer already. :)

Give me a call and I'll see what I can come up for you anyway, though.

Northstar, How about some road kill squirrel? They don't have to many tire tracks, and their a little flat.

Seriously, Thanks for the info on my Training hawk I'm sure I'll love it. Do you know if it's drilled for a lanyard?

Well Suzanne you can't blame me for trying, I thought now had something to do with all the squirrels if I shoot them and I could get a Hawk too.:)

Vic

Back