I have a NIB Benchmade Skimish 630
for 165.00 !! shipped CONUS :eek:

Please E-mail me.
attachment.php

This one is gone :D

I just got two more of these things for sale. :D

165.00 shipped last price drop :D

Hi Everybody

I have been getting a few "Helpful" E-mails from certain people lately & here is a response.

What possesses people to PM, E-mail, or what ever a person selling a XXXX knife for far below retail, a link to a site on the internet selling the same knife for a few dollars over wholesale, or at wholesale?

When did it become illegal to actually make a dollar or two?

Or consider for a moment that I actually went into a store and paid full retail for the knife, people actually still do that every once in a while right ?

Should I loose money because XXXX internet company is happy making 5.00 on a 220.00 knife ?

Do you check that these sites actually have them in stock?

Do you consider shipping?

Is it just to be insulting by saying; "Hey dummy I know that the MSRP of the knife your are selling is XXXX & you are well below 35% of that, but hey look this internet, drop shipping, with no over head & paying below wholesale company actually may be selling the same knife for 2 to 5% less than you are ?!!!!!!!!

What ever happened to the days of being polite, & if you did not want to buy something saying no thank you or better yet nothing at all ?

Am I trying to make a little over what I paid for these knives I am selling? , Honestly YES, but when did that become illegal in America ?

So if you would like to buy my knife please do lord know I could use the money :D

If not please just move along & buy it from some internet site you like :rolleyes:

BTTT 165.00 shipped for a great knife. :D

Great stocking stuffer :D

Back