NIB Spyderco R2 Gray Almite coated. Sprint run 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
NIB Spyderco R2 Gray Almite coated. Sprint run 2005. Only 600 made in PE and 600 and SE

from Spyderco website:
"length overall 8.063" (205 mm) blade length 3.5" (89 mm) blade steel VG-10
length closed 4.563" (116 mm) cutting edge 3.156" (80 mm) weight 3.2 oz. (90 g)
blade thickness .125" (3 mm) handle material Aluminum with Almite

Designed for full-sized cutting with the least possible amount of mass, it features, just over, 3-1/2 inches of VG-10 blade, available PlainEdged or SpyderEdged. The aluminum handle is cut out, lessening weight and revealing the folder's inner workings. It comes coated in titanium-colored Almite- a thin enamel-like layer that is tough and virtually weightless that resists wear and scratching. A three-screw pocket clip keeps the knife riding low in your pocket with convenient tip-up carry. For added safety and control, we've added a David Boye dent in the lockbar and slip resistant texturing to the spine and finger choil."
http://www.spyderco.com/catalog/details.php?product=191

R2.jpg

R2Clipside.jpg

Asking $130. Price is firm.
Price includes Shipping First class Mail with delivery confirmation within 50 US. I will accept US Postal Money Order or paypal (please, add 3.5% if you pay with paypal or use "gift" option). I can take personal check, but will mail, after payment is cleared, which can take a few days.
Mail insurance is $3 and strongly recommended. Uninsured items are mailed at YOUR RISK, as I can't be responsible or the tender care of Postal Service.
International shipping to some countries can be discussed.

if you interested, please e-mail me to bh4904(at)sbcglobal(dot)net. I will be glad to answer your questions to the best of my abilities.
Thank you for interest in my knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back