Nice Edge There Bro!

Mistwalker

Gold Member
Stopped at Arby's the other night for a sandwich and a baked potato. I had to use the knife to get the plastic fork out of the packaging without breaking it...so while I had it out anyway :D I know...phone pics in bad light aren't the best...

By the way, your handles have always been among the most comfortable I have used, and this one is definitely no exception man. I love it in every hold I've tried it in.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Dylan, I was stropping my new BOXLII tonight and that CPM154 just gets sharper and sharper! People can talk about all kinds of exotic metals, but I can tell this one is going to be hard to beat! Only problem, is if I pulled that BOXLII out in Arby's, I'd have to sell it to get myself out of jail! LOL

Dylan, I was stropping my new BOXLII tonight and that CPM154 just gets sharper and sharper! People can talk about all kinds of exotic metals, but I can tell this one is going to be hard to beat! Only problem, is if I pulled that BOXLII out in Arby's, I'd have to sell it to get myself out of jail! LOL

I love CPM. I avoided using stainless for years because of what a pain in the butt most of them are to sharpen, but the CPM154 changed my mind and I can't get enough of the stuff!

Back