Nice Find...

Nice Find !!

When you hold a 5/16" Steelheart, BA or BM, you realize what an awesome tool a Busse is.

I have heard stories of Busses prying open car trunks, manhole covers, etc., with little if any damage. When you hold a 5/16 incher, you realize it is indeed possible for them to do that much and more.

Very nice!

Do very many SH-SHs have a polished spine like that? Or is that unusual? How do you tell if it's INFI or A2?

Handle shot. Sorry it took so long. Dang AOL servers... Yes, it is a hefty brute, much different feel than my 1/4" SH-SH. My other SH-SH is polished all the way to the tip. I'll post a pic side by side later.

Mike,
Great find, if you want me to test it on some
manhole covers. Just send her to me!!;) :D

utmts4me,
All the straight handle SH that I have ever seen had the
polished spine. Never seen one that was coated, that I remember.

Mike
Nice find, if you want to send it to me to compare to my SH INFI SH I'd be happy to check it out ;):D:D

Nice find, but I can't see your pics:(

Utmts, my A2 5/16 SH-SH has a coated spine, while my INFI 1/4" SH-SH is polished, anyone have an answer on this?

Found it at the Dayton Ohio gun show. A lot better price than I expected... Here is a side-by-side with my other SH-SH.

Here is the spine shots pic of some of my early Steel Hearts that Eric posted in the archives ;)

I have several 5/16" and 9/32" Steel Hearts that are both INFI and A2 that came with both the polished and the coated spines ??? :confused:

attachment.php

The three in the middle of this shot are either 5/16 or 9/32 with a 1/4" INFI below.

Greg,
Thanks for bringing that pic back up. I almost forgot about all those SH's, nice collection :D:D

Guess I was wrong, I must have a brain disorder.;) :D
Thanks for the pic Greg.

Back