1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Nice leather from Azula

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by JACKMANDU, May 17, 2019.

1. JACKMANDU

JACKMANDU Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2019
    BD63BDFC-9978-4225-B0D6-AE4D9353DA8B.jpeg 8289E3F6-BB24-4658-A887-D388251E61C3.jpeg 79E65437-E68B-4518-A9F1-0C7390EEA6AB.jpeg BDA0CD9F-9DB7-4472-9C02-0EB9393D54F6.jpeg I received an order from Azula Gun Holsters, and thought I would share. I have used Azula for several of my blades. When a leather sheath is what I’m after, Azula is my go to. I like the height that the knife sits at when on my belt with these sheaths. Also the leather is softer and more flexible than kydex. I do love me some cool kydex. I have some really cool ones from B.B. and Azwelke. Just thought I would give a shout out for the leather guys, and recommend Azula.

2. zmbhntr

zmbhntr ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿

Jul 28, 2014
    Azula does some excellent leather work!

3. zombieassassin

zombieassassin Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2015
    Yes he does!

4. WatermanChris

WatermanChris Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 30, 2018
    How awesome are those MBCs? The perfect pocket fixed blade!

Congrats on the great blades and great sheath!

MacLaren1 likes this.
  5. JACKMANDU

JACKMANDU Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2019
    Thanks Chris! The MBC is a cool little blade. I have been rotating it with my park ranger as an edc. I’m really liking the MBC with this sheath. It just disappears on my hip. The tan leather will wear nicely and darken to look beautiful. The MBC is my first small, 3” Busse blade. I’m glad I picked this one up!

6. Azula Gun Holsters

Azula Gun Holsters KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 19, 2016
    Thanks for the kind words, greatly appreciate it and hope you enjoy your sheaths.