nickel silver-where are you

hey everyone. i am having trouble finding nickle silver flat bar stock. noone in the major knife supplies have them in stock. any ideas where i can find some--thanks

jdm61

itinerant metal pounder
I have some lying around and I don't use it anymore. I also have some 3/8 or 1/2 inch round bar......what do you have to trade?:D

well i dont know, what are you interested in. any thing your really can use in specific, if not ill text back with some choices

jdm61

itinerant metal pounder
What do ya have? i don't use staniless blade steel, but I am always interested in handle materials. I was talking with someone one of the forums the other day about NS and it's cost relative to that of 416. He told me that when you can find it, it is stupid expensive these days.

man i dont know i got a bunch of everything that ive been saving up for when i get better. i dont know how much$ the stuff you have is worth.. maybe if you can give me a ballpark fiquere i may consider. but id rather buy. but just to let you know i have, snakewood,ironwood thuya burl,pink ivory,mother of pearl,african black wood, 3-4 diferent micarta, g10 the stuff mr.todd selling,abollony scales,samber scales, just to name the more desired ones

oh ya i got 4 pair of gold scales with 2 carrot diamomond inlays on each one, and 720 pound blue mammoth that ill just give you. lol

Last edited:

SBuzek

KnifeMaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Not only is 416 easier to work and finish it will hold the finish longer,and if you take the time to harden it even better.
Stan