Recommendation? Nieto Bosque... BarkRiverBravo?

What should i do?

• Buy Nieto

• Buy Ruike

• Be a puto and get moneis for BarkRiverBravo

• Buy 90 knifes from 1$ aliexpres

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello my darlings, i posted a post one days ago fora reccomend EDC knifes fixed blades. But almost no one did it good because i wanted it looks very similar to Bark River Bravo.
My spec is:
No more than 22cm total knife
Thick no less than 4mm
And for under 90 doller. (you can see my post clikin in my profile it should be better) :))

So going to the first askings of this post, i knoe two knifes i like: RuikeF118B (this knife doesnt look like Bark River Bravo but they say is very good) And Nieto Bosque (this knife look like Bark River Bravo)

RuikeF118B

Total lengh: 223mm(its more than i want)

Thick: 4,5mm (good but i like even 5mm)

Handle: G-10 (good)

Blade: 14c28n (with nitrogenous what you think)

Blade lengh: 11cm

Edge: flat

Shleath: ABS, similar to kydex (good)

price arounds 75$

https://goo.gl/images/EZmzbx <----image

The reason i didnt get this knife is barbecue is a bit big for me and i dont like the blade to widht, i like less than 3cm, like 2,8 or so... Anyways i fond out a knife that look similar to Bark River Knife Bravo, but for less moneis it is called Nieto Bosque from SpainLand (my countryland)

NietoBosque

Total lengh: 20,5cm (very good)

Thick: 4,2mm (good)

Handle: (G-10 or choose wood)

Blade: Böhler N695, some people say is 440C, is it better than the 14c28n? Holds better file? No rusts? Easy to sherpen? Etc..

Edge: Flat

Blade lengh: 10cm and drrop point

Shealth: AnimalSkin (i prefer plastic likr kydex o abs so i can wear with clip inside my jean like EDC)

total price around 60$, thats why i didnt like it all i prefer paying a bit more for more quality (im not saying its bad quiality or bad knife!!) ( max 90doller)

https://goo.gl/images/eejkxq <---imagw

So what you think, i prefer Nieto Bosque because is smoller and it looks like Bark River Bravo Knife.

What blade is better 14c28n or Böhler N695. What are their better things and worst? And please if you know a knife that looks similar to Bark River Bravo knife but for only 90$ please tell me i beg you!!! Thank you all i love you♡♡
Edit: please only recommend me knifes that looks like Bark River Bravo Knife edc but no more than 22 cm and no less than 4mm thick and remember i dont like width blades, no more than 3cm.) Thanks!!

The Nieto seems to be a very good knife. N695 is a good choice for the knife design, definitely better than 14c28n. Maybe even better than BR A2, depending what you're looking for. Good edge holding, very good corrosion resistance and should be easy to sharpen on just about anything. Also nieto is made in Spain vs the chinese Ruike, if that matters to you.

I had the bravo 1 and sold it like a week later. It's not that great and overhyped imo.

The Nieto seems to be a very good knife. N695 is a good choice for the knife design, definitely better than 14c28n. Maybe even better than BR A2, depending what you're looking for. Good edge holding, very good corrosion resistance and should be easy to sharpen on just about anything. Also nieto is made in Spain vs the chinese Ruike, if that matters to you.

I had the bravo 1 and sold it like a week later. It's not that great and overhyped imo.

Wow i dont know how to explain but i will try. I want to thank you for this because ou helped me a lot right now, i posted the same post says ago and no answered :(. But now i just posted it and you answered thank you so much friend.
I will get the Nieto Bravo and i will try if i can get kydex sheath. Anyways i didnt know N695 was so good. Thank you again♡

Have you checked the knife makers for sale section here? Great deals on hand made knives.

I can't comment on the others, but I have the Ruike, it is very sharp, stays sharp pretty Well, and is easy to sharpen. I like it.

Back