NMFSH pics, POST EM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headed into the new year in style baby! Just got mine. Shes a looker thats for sure :thumbup: Will have to wait for all this god-awful snow to melt before I can whoop it. Will post some more comparison shots and more thoughts on it a bit later.

Thanks again for bringing it Jerry and crew!!!
photo1-26_zps4674093e.jpg

photo2-26_zpsa8f83a6c.jpg

photo3-24_zpsee9da9c1.jpg

photo5-13_zpsc4f7c1c7.jpg

Sorry about the pics. The new photobucket sucks. Hopefully it will correct itself as I did rotate them.

Sweet,it will be a while before I get mine. It will be the largest Busse I have ever had.

Awesome! My knife is taking it's sweet time bogging down the struts on the mail truck :D I'll be busy today so pics tonight or tomorrow

She sure is a beauty!! Can't wait to get back home and fondle, I mean handle ours!

Awesome pics ! Love the Tanker Grey and Black Micarta ! Thanks for sharing !! ;)

Damn, I didn't realize they were being shipped out already. You guys got lucky :thumbup:

great pictures, any chance you guys can take a spine shot?

thanks

SON OF A NUTCRACKER!!! :grumpy:

Missed the dang ole mail lady and all I got was one of those stupid "Please pick up you package on January 2nd after 9am cause we hate you" slips :(:grumpy: Ahhhhhhh!!!!

SON OF A NUTCRACKER!!! :grumpy:

Missed the dang ole mail lady and all I got was one of those stupid "Please pick up you package on January 2nd after 9am cause we hate you" slips :(:grumpy: Ahhhhhhh!!!!
She is still running the route,drive around and find her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back