NMFSH ! ! ! ! ! ! . . . . ? ? ? ? ? ? . . . . . . Say What????

I would like one of these knifes , where do I go to order one ? Does any one know if the are available in exotic color ? Will Busey knife co. ship to tiny village in remote corner of island? can i have ones of this knife with blood groovy or tree saw on spine back ? Will warranty cover break coconuts ? I love dolfins. can i pay for these knifes with abalone ? Mutha of peril ? -----------> Just kiddin hehe . Hey Jerry ! Ill take one of these "knifes"

"You can't handle the NMFSH."
Jack Nicholson as Col. Nathan R. Jessep - A Few Good Men.

"You're gonna need a bigger Knife"
Roy Scheider as Police Chief Martin Brody in Jaws.

"May the NMFSH be with you....in two weeks"
Harrison Ford as Han Solo - Star Wars.

"There's no knife like the NMFSH"
Judy Garland as Dorothy Gale - The Wizard of Oz.

"Go ahead...make my NMFSH...with Jungle Green and Black Micarta!"
Clint Eastwood as Harry Callahan - Sudden Impact.

"Show me the NMFSH"
Cuba Gooding, Jr. as Rod Tidwell - Jerry Maguire

"Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the INFI, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our INFI, but they'll never take...The NMFSH!"
Mel Gibson as William Wallace - Braveheart

"Keep your friends close, but your NMFSH closer"
Al Pacino as Michael Corleone, The Godfather II

"Micarta, not G10"
Sean Connery as James Bond, Goldfinger

"Ladies and gentlemen…I give you…the NMFSH! The eight wonder of the world!"
Jack Black, King Kong (2005)

dfugbl.jpg

Umm... why photoshop it when you can see it in the picture above?
Knife #2 in that picture is the actual NMFSH that was presented at blade with a CGFBM right below it and the NMSHBM below that. ;)
Here's a spine shot comparison as well.
219q4ab.jpg

I love the looks of the NMFSH, just wish the NMSHBM had the same aggressive ramp on the spine like the CGFBM. Are these prototypes that may be modified before production or the final product?

Back