• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

NMSFNO and Dogfather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please be 18 years old and conform to all local and state knife laws when purchasing. I prefer USPS money order but will also accept paypal for an additional 3.5% to cover the fees. Please contact me via PM or email. If you send a PM please mention it in this thread as I cannot check the forums every day but will set up instant notification for this post. I am willing to sell and ship outside of the USA but shipping costs will be upto the buyer and if insurance is not available then once the knife is shipped the buyer takes on all responsibility if it is lost in transit.

The NMSFNO was sold via Ebay that is why I locked this thread. I wish the number of people who have contacted me since I locked it would have contacted me before when it was up for sale.

Scrap Yard Dogfather CG, $210SPF
I purchased this knife two weeks ago and was unprepared for the grand size and weight. There is a little bit of coating smoothing that the pictures show more obviously then it seems in person. It will come with a decently fitting SYKW nylon pouch sheath.

IMG_1231.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

IMG_1230.jpg

Last edited:
Hello MilesEppley,

I cannot send you an email as your account is not currently set up to display it publicly. My email is smostatt at yahoo dot com. If you can drop me a line we can start our discourse.

Thanks,
Steve

This knife was shipped out today I will email you the tracking number.

Last edited:
Scrap Yard S5 CG: I have two and will sell one, your choice.
The first is as it came from Scrap Yard, unused, un-sharpened etc. It has a Tanker Gray blade and Black Res-C handle.$120 Please add $10 for priority flat rate shipping, delivery confirmation, and insurance.

IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1285.jpg

Or, a stropped Moss Green and Black Res-C that has Glow Inc. glow in the dark weatherproof paint on the rivet.$100 Please add $10 for priority flat rate shipping, delivery confirmation, and insurance.

IMG_1278.jpg

IMG_1279.jpg

Last edited:
The Scrapper 5s are off the table as the Moss Green and Black Res/C knife has been sold and paid for.

Thanks

I, too, Am interested in the dogfather. I can send usps MO since my paypal acting weird.
Drop me an email at direwulf1 at gmail dot com.

Sorry, the Dogfather is SPF (Sold Pending Funds), and at this point funds have been received, the knife shipped and received on the buyers end. Sorry, I should have been more explicit. Thank you for the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back