NMSFNO...cannot say enough

I am going through blades to sell, and I have a pretty good amount of NMSFNO brothers and sisters.

Every time, they all end up in the keep pile - I have sold some, only to turn right back around and replinish them!!!.

I just love this knife and everything about it. Plus, I have a good mix of them that make them unique, and it was the first "big Busse" I ever purchased. That and a BWMLE, I can remember holding those 2 knives and being in pure awe. Both were black paper and satin, I still have both.

Anyways - the NMSFNO might be the one of the 5 or 15 if you only get to keep 1 knife, knife...i.e. I think it would be impossible to not own and use at least 1 NMSFNO, unless things get really rough.

I think you’re in the wrong thread unless you’re looking to sell it Brother. Looking forward to pics

So are you selling one or two or... just commenting on how awesome the NMSFNO is. LOL How much?
Seconds?

To his defense they are awesome. I prefer them over the TG’s. I have a few and will hopefully have one more once he lets me buy it for a good price!

MODS - can you all please move to BUSSE COMBAT forum???

I am way off this AM - 1 hour drive over a 24 mile long bridge over Lake Pontchartrain through dense fog has clearly had its effect...

Copiuos you know the rules. You posted in the for sale section and Now as punishment you need to sell my the NMSFNO for half off! Happy Holidays brother.

Well - thanks for my well-deserved lashing, gents. Always good to hear from the gang...

Have heard a great deal of praise for the NMSFNO, but haven't owned or handled one.

Closest I have is the BG Hell Razor. That's essentially the same handle with a different pommel shape right? Feels great in hand.

I actually never thought about the handles being same/similar in those 2 knives as they are so different in general. You are right about handle similarities. It's one of those knives you have to hold...I would highly recommend picking one up, you can get great deals on coated blades and striopers, and they sell quick as well if you don't like it, basically virtually impossible you won't like it.

One of my earliest Busse's and ranks in my top 5. It truly is a blade that doesn't disappoint.

Back