1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nmsfno

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by dcycleman, Feb 11, 2018.

1. dcycleman

dcycleman

Feb 16, 2009
    do you guys think that the nmsfno might be re released ? mabe in A2 or 5100 or whatever other steels busse works with? I dont own any Busse knives, but the nmsfno always caught my eye. I was planning on the custom shop making me one, but they stopped taking orders right around the time I was going to pull the trigger.

2. DamascusBowie

DamascusBowie Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 20, 2016
    Its not very widely requested at all, this is the first post Ive seen anyway. Not sure they would do the NM tratment on anything but satin infi though.

dcycleman likes this.
  3. nydude

nydude Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Hey Man, Anything's possible. I've been holding out for a "Classics" release for years. Which is not to say Jerry hasn't been killing it with awesome new blades, just had a vision of my collection that included some from the mid aughts I missed.

He did an ergo series recently, so it would be great to see an SFNO, ABA, SQatch, NMSFNO, and another run of TGLB's. (all combat grade!) hint hint BossMan!. I'd resigned myself to the idea of having to go to Blade to find this stuff, but now even that's off the table... no pun..just an emptiness where more Infi should be. :).

dcycleman and inkynate like this.
  4. boring

boring Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2005
    You don't hear a lot about the nmsfno, but they don't seem to sit on the exchange long. I believe one is on there now.

dcycleman likes this.
  5. JohnM

JohnM Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 22, 2005
    One of the best knives ever — as versatile as they come. Would love to see it again, along with some of the earlier classics.

dcycleman likes this.
  6. hydeinmind

hydeinmind Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2015
    dcycleman likes this.
  7. Crosier

Crosier Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2011
    My favorite model.

hydeinmind and dcycleman like this.
  8. dcycleman

dcycleman

Feb 16, 2009
    Thanks man,
    I would jump on that right away if I could, just got back to work after 5 months from a Mtb wreck, broke a bunch of stuff. No toys for awhile or my wife will knife me in my sleep lol

hydeinmind likes this.
  9. hydeinmind

hydeinmind Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Anytime my man. Sorry to hear about your troubles but glad it is turning around or you. A speedy recovery to you sir! :):thumbsup::thumbsup:

dcycleman likes this.