No More Mean Streets?

Dang! I finally decide I must have an INFI knife, and I find out my favorite design has been discontinued? Rats.

Any dealers or owners out there with a Lean Mean Street in INFI that they want to deal, please email me at sharvey@cisco.com.

Thanks!

Steve,
I know what you mean, I had to pick up a LMS on the secondary market(missed the initial run). I posted on the wanted to buy forum and got a couple replies within a day. Also keep your eyes on the For Sale forums they come up every once in a while. Good Luck it is a great knife.
Just a thought maybe you could look at the new Satin Jack, about the same handle just in a six inch blade.

------------------
Eric Isaacson

I just got my second one in the mail earlier this week!!! They're my favorite blades that I own!!!! Do like eaisaacs said and keep an eye out on the for-sale forum! They seem to pop up every now and then-but you have to be quick!!!! You might have to spend some $$$$, but it's well worth it!!! Good luck!

Just got My DWMS off the for sale this week
smile.gif

It's weird, but on Busse's European site, they advertise the Mean Street. I guess they're still making them for that market only? Jerry, is this true?

1whobuys,
I saw that one on the For sale forums. Nice find. Never enough money for those darn Busse's

------------------
Eric Isaacson

[This message has been edited by eaisaacs (edited 06-07-2001).]

Gotta chime in...my LMS (nice satin finished blade, spine is still coated) and DWMS (totally satin) get more use than any other Busse. Climbing, hiking, around the house/yard.....always useful, perfectly sized.

Nice job on these, Jerry!

Thanks for the replies folks! I guess I will have to start checking the For Sale forum every five minutes 20 hours a day. <sigh>

Well Gents, Look for the V-man and I at the Blade Show. We just so happen to have two Lean Mean Streets and on orginal Mean Street with a satin finish on the spine all in the orginal kydex. We will take cash...
smile.gif

Look for the logo W&E Trading Company....

MTF3, you should hook Steve up with one of those Lean Mean Street's!!!!! That's what this topic is all about!!!! Also, what do blades like this go for at the Blade Shows?

[This message has been edited by scottybuck (edited 06-08-2001).]

I'm with MikeD60. The MS in pretty much any configuration is, I've found, one of the most useful knives I have. I don't always have an opportunity to use my SHII, but the DWMS fits in a tool bag or tool belt, doesn't scare neighbors while doing yard work or anything else out in "public" where someone may become "offended" by a bigger blade.

A Satin Jack in, say, a 4 or 4-1/2" length would be s-o-o-o-o-o-o cool.
smile.gif

------------------
Don LeHue

"You want what? On the friggen' ceiling?!" - Michaelangelo Buonarroti

I agree Don!!!! I wish Jerry still offered these blades. Maybe he'll have a similiar blade size in the new limited line up! I carry my LMS with me everyday. It's comfortable and very easy to hide. I just ordered a Kenny Rowe sheath for it to take hunting this year.

[This message has been edited by scottybuck (edited 06-08-2001).]

I'm glad that I got my LMS when I did. Paid about $300 a couple months ago, at the Costa Mesa Crossroads of the West Gun Show the Busse booth had a regular MS but the price was $450. I also have the Kenny Rowe sheath and it is nice! It's really the perfect size for me, I've been thinking of getting an assault shaker.

I picked up two at the show. Sold one in 10 minutes of putting it on the table, and I think I will keep the other unless some one really has to have it. They are nice, I have had 4 go through my hands in the last two months and each time I sell them I kick myself the next day.

Phil

------------------
logo.jpg

Quality over Quantity
Phone(616) 456-6569
E-Mail phil@2thehilt.com
Web Sitewww.2thehilt.com

Back