No option to change to gold membership

uyotg

Gold Member
Hello, and happy Labor Day. I just subscribed to gold again after a few years. I don't remember how I did this before, but I'm not seeing a way to change my permission group to gold.

• Followed the link from the subscription purchase page to the Edit User Groups page, but the message reads: There are currently no public usergroups available for you to join.
  • Checked the FAQ, but I'm not seeing any Group Membership links on my Settings page.
  • Checked the few most recent threads involving paid memberships, but I'm not seeing any Permission Groups on my Settings page, either.
Hope I'm not missing something really dumb. It happens :confused:
If it helps, I purchased this through PayPal (as I have done before) and received the receipt email from PayPal about 25 minutes ago. Transaction ID: 84452687E4229171H.

I'll check up again on this in the morning and update if anything's changed. Thank you so much.

Glad it's not just me!

My platinum membership expired an I just renewed it, but I can't find the permission groups heading anymore either. Odd...

I'm from NYC and I've got all the patience in the world. An Australian just needs to find a beach and lie out in the sun. :D

Yep, looks like it was just a matter of time till it worked. Just had to rule out my ineptitude first by asking here :D

I wouldn't lie out anywhere in Australia. Drop bears'll getcha.

My brother was in a US Army band in Vietnam. They were sent to Australia on a goodwill tour. Hardened warriors that they were, the drop bears avoided them. Unfortunately, as they sprawled out on the beaches, the beers overwhelmed them.

Back