No response from ATC - customer service?

Daniel L

Gold Member
Guys,

I know you're busy - and I appreciate that you're trying to get me my Laganas, but I paid for four hawks 2 months ago and after many promises of delivery they have not been sent.

I've convinced my friends to buy ATC hawks and feeling disappointed.

I've suggested a refund on the RR hawk that "was in stock" but then "not in stock" or sending the other hawks first. And now when I email, I get no response (nothing on the last 2 emails (and a few other unanswered emails) - after I called and was told they were being sent out last Monday.)

I'd love to keep calling, but getting the time zones right is a challenge.

I'm sure ATC makes a great product and it will come right in the end, but I'd appreciate some contact and response please.

Just send me the other hawks and refund me for the RR >OR< send the RR later at ATC cost.

I reckon I've been pretty patient - but enough is enough.

I look forward to your response.

Daniel,

My understanding regarding your order is that it was to be held until it could ship complete.

The VTACs have been in your package for quite some time. We are finishing your polished RR now.

I have no e-mails from you at all. I will check with Suzanne regarding any other e-mails you claim to have sent. We do not ignore our customers.

If you called, you could have left a voice mail, of which there are none that I am aware. Suzanne reports that she told you last week on the telephone that your order would ship complete this week.

Nonetheless, you got my attention and you will be squared away.

I apologize for the inconvenience you seem to have experienced with us.

Daniel,

I have just reviewed your e-mail exchanges with Suzanne. I do not know how you concluded that any of your messages went without reply. Your final e-mail did not get a written response because you called Suzanne the morning after issuing it and spoke to her directly.

I read no promises of delivery dates that were broken. It appears to me that you were kept up to speed regarding your order every step of the way.

Nonetheless, please contact me at andy@americantomahawk.com.

Thank you.

Thanks Andy - much appreciated, even though not all the facts are correct.

Email sent.

Daniel,
Andy will take care of you. I had a concern recently (if you read my prior postings) that He took care of so completely, that I ordered my next hawk within days.
I have met few people in my life that were so proactive in backing their products.
I am confident it will all work out in the end. It did for me.
Joseph

Back