No Scrapyard knives?

ive checked their website for a few months and haven’t seen them put anything up, what’s going on with them?

Everything discontinued, other than a couple of bare models. Custom shop is closed due to workload, so only micarta handle options. Been this way for about two years.
The lines separating the kin have blurred - all efforts now directed to the models offered through what was once known as O2W.

Mi
Everything discontinued, other than a couple of bare models. Custom shop is closed due to workload, so only micarta handle options. Been this way for about two years.
The lines separating the kin have blurred - all efforts now directed to the models offered through what was once known as O2W.

Micarta handled models as in swamp rats? What’s O2W? I’m far from up to speed on these but I have a few scrap yards and wanted to add more

OP2W is Busse's sales model at the moment. Blades from all three brands have been included (the last Scrapper was the Dog Soldier and Dog Soldier 8 late last year).

My apologies. This is the SwampRat forum, so I didn't play enough attention to the title (my answer was referencing the situation at SRKW). There hasn't been anything in the yard for a while, other than a few O2W offerings that were listed while available.

I'll leave a message on your profile.

Back