No setup, just dump those pockets...

Just switched to sweats for the night. Not including the phone (used to take picture) this is what was in my jean's pockets just before they went in the wash

- slim wallet
- Bic
- LM P4 Squirt
- Spyderco Manix 2
- BM Hidden Canyon (was actually on my belt, but had to come off before jeans went into the wash)
- Ruger LCP
- Roughly $250 in cash

Not sure how some of you guys carry so much in your pockets.

ji1Joba.jpg

Can't post pictures due to various circumstances so a simple list will have to do...

LFP: Money clip (engraved with "The Root of All Evil") with 2 credit cards, drivers and gun license.
RFP: Leatherman Micra, some loose change and a few Ricola lozenges.
LRP: Bandana
RRP: Buck 110 with aluminum scales from Copper and Clad[1]
Right Side Pocket: iPhone 6 in an Otterbox case [2]

[1] - I run a seam up the back of all my right rear pockets on all my pants to all for vertical carry of a large folder there.
[2] - 99% of the time, I either wear Wrangler carpenters jeans or Dickies cargo pants, both of which have a cell phone pocket on the right thigh. I consider this a must have in pants as I can't stand phones on my belts or front or rear pockets.

Some interesting carry there guys! I like it :)

Had a question about the 'bag' that I carry to work, so I dumped that out, but consider that this is my go to 'stuff' if it is needed so there are a lot of tools and things within, even a candle...cuz you never know!
I'll not list everything because there is just too much of everything, there is a bogen table top tripod and a phone holder that I use when I need to keep the phone steady while taking photos, very handy! but didn't use on this shot so it could be included.
I also have gotten to the point where I don't like sitting on my wallet, not that it is full of paper, never full of paper :( but because I just don't like it, so it usually sits in the bag at work or in my jacket pocket when not.

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

all back inside

boy closeup photos sure show the lint and I even tried wiping it down...so it is a little cleaner...the bag has the 5.11 logo on the bottom corner, got this from BladeHQ seen here

And that about makes it, besides a small bugout bag in the trunk of the car, but I'll leave that for another thread someone else can start.
G2

Compared to some of you, I keep things pretty modest in terms of pocket use over the last few days. Pocket dump >> Vic Adventurer SAK, Boker Urban Trapper, Keys (2 sets) with a Leatherman Ps4 Squirt attached, coins, pen, and wallet.

I always have a flashlight handy, but seldom in my pocket unless I'm using it. That is every day.... cell phone of course, but sometimes I forget to carry it on trips to the store. Seems to be becoming less of a priority for me. But I still depend on it to the point that I would replace it the next day if I broke or lost it.

I really like those knives. I think the potential for self defense with those knives is very high.

S90V is a pretty good steel, and the ZT 0095 blade shape is very good for cuts and thrusts.

Yes, fine I own a 0095 and it is nice but why two? Do you plan on fumbling around and dropping one? I kinda sorta get when people carry a small traditional and a larger folder, but two identical knives is...ehhh..what? To me.

Yes, fine I own a 0095 and it is nice but why two? Do you plan on fumbling around and dropping one? I kinda sorta get when people carry a small traditional and a larger folder, but two identical knives is...ehhh..what? To me.

I use to carry two knives all the time, and it's easier to carry duplicates. For carry knives I mostly carry duplicates and have quite a few.

Have to admit, I like my Bradford Guardians when I carry the 3 and 4.

Sheet.... I have so many nice knives. I need my head examined for buying any more, but I'm such an addict! :confused:

They were so nice, I just had to have two! :p

Back