No-Team Gemini in action

Hi,

Just came home with a new camera in my shopping bag and thought I'd take some action pics of my Team Gemini without talon holes (= No-Team Gemini). Be merciful. It's the first real camera I own. Hope my pics will get better by time.

It seems like removing the talon holes gave the blade a more forward balance. It chops sensationally good for it's blade size. After the mods it quickly became my most preferred user.

And now... enjoy!

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

Nice pics! Great knife! :thumbup:

Just one suggestion, turn the time stamp off. :D

Thanks guys for the kind feedback! Will start fighting with the user manual now. Fist mission: how to switch the time stamp off :eek:

Nice pics! Great knife! :thumbup:

Just one suggestion, turn the time stamp off. :D

Thanks 4 advice! :thumbup:

That turned out great :thumbup:

Looks like it would be a beast of a thrower :D

Looks good it would probably make a fine throwing knife too. :thumbup:

That turned out great :thumbup:

Looks like it would be a beast of a thrower :D

Throwing knife, hm? Interesting idea. Frankly speaking, I never tried. But will soon :D So better stay out of Riyadh-throwing-distance for some time :eek:

BTW: What qualifies a throwing knife and why do you think this one should be a good one?

BTW: What qualifies a throwing knife and why do you think this one should be a good one?

Balance pretty much, and the low drag on the handle, it's smooth with no skull crusher to catch your hand on too.

Looks Great Brother!!! The pics and the Mods are fantastic. Certainly better than I can do but then I nerd gadget challenged...

I had to come see it again. Its awesome! I knew it reminded me of something...well kinda:)

SHSH apprentice
knivesforsale017.jpg

Looks cool to me! If you had left the bottom talon hole it would be a Boss Jack on steroids! Nice work! :)

Sweet looking. I might take the top talon off mine for starters.
Really like the choil mod too.

Nice. I remember seeing this mod a while ago.

Really, any knife can be thrown. Thicker heavier knives make for better for throwing (in my book). I have been throwing knives for 20+ years.

Love the mod, brings it a lot closer to a Ka-Bar imo. Nice user :thumbup:

Back