$nody Knife Collection Video Preview - Folder Content!! $$MONEY$$

UltraReef

Snody Admin
Been working on a longer version of this video, but check out the 50 second preview and let me know what you think? :D

[youtube]W-Hv3awbU30[/youtube]

Cool lil vid Ultra E ,,,,,,,, I'm sure you'll find a buyer for the lil hatchet,,,,,,,, as far as those 3 folders go ,,,, $$$$$$$I'LL TAKE EM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $$$$$$$

So thats what happened to that awesome framelock folder :cool:

Awesome knives... Hatchet too..

You know if theres going to be any more folding $$MONEY$$ coming up? In future virtual shows, perhaps? :D There seems to be a lot of interest around here (hint hint! :D)

Cool lil vid Ultra E ,,,,,,,, I'm sure you'll find a buyer for the lil hatchet,,,,,,,, as far as those 3 folders go ,,,, $$$$$$$I'LL TAKE EM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $$$$$$$

So thats what happened to that awesome framelock folder :cool:

Awesome knives... Hatchet too..

You know if theres going to be any more folding $$MONEY$$ coming up? In future virtual shows, perhaps? :D There seems to be a lot of interest around here (hint hint! :D)

Yea, I beg Mike to start making folders again every time I see him......it will be a sweet day when he does get into folder mode again. :D

Here's the full length version. :D

[youtube]2sbgY75xMWg[/youtube]

Earl thanks for keeping it real in Snodyland.Seeing your video get's my juices flowing both the visual and sounds aspect:thumbup:

Earl thanks for keeping it real in Snodyland.Seeing your video get's my juices flowing both the visual and sounds aspect:thumbup:

Thanks man....I am really trying to keep them interesting and yet flow smoothly. Your input means a lot to me, thanks. :D

I gotcher $$$ right here...

moneyroll.jpg

Now send me those FOLDERS!!! ;) :D:D

Nice vid! Got any more??? :thumbup:

EDIT: Just noticed & watched your full vid... Sweeeeeet!! :D ...I like that Hybrid Resistor of yours, and of course I already know just how kickazz they are... (LOVE that New Money Hybrid, but ya knew that!! :D)

Snody_Damascus_Hybrid.jpg

;):thumbup:

Last edited:
hehe, thanks guys. When you ask if I have more, are you talking about videos or folders? The answers are as follows, no to the videos and yes to the folders. I eventually want to have a complete series of my entire collection. It's going to take a little time to get all the vids done. Thanks to everyone for watching them, your feedback and your kind words. :D

Back