1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Non lethal techniques

Discussion in 'Throwing Knives & Knife Throwing' started by Max Raidigen, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Max Raidigen

Max Raidigen

Oct 26, 2016
    Generally we learn lethal knife techniques, are there any methods one can describe or recommend that let not to kill but at the same time win the fight?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. DocJD

DocJD

Jan 29, 2016
    Just as a general rule , in any martial art , it is very much more difficult to employ effective techniques in order to establish control without death or permanent injury . If you face a lethal threat it is foolhardy to risk your life and your loved ones safety in order to spare your assailants . This assumes you have exhausted all possibility of avoidance and have not brought on the violence by your own stupidity .

I've always admired the ideals of Aikido , which at the very core seeks to preserve the adversary . But the physical skill and spiritual practices necessary for realization of this high ideal require an extraordinary level of commitment .

3. BLACK ACTUAL

BLACK ACTUAL

Jun 6, 2014
    I consider all things lethal when dealing with something lethal.