• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Northwoods and GEC

All are new in tube (or slip). Paypal only, please. All prices are net to me (so please use “friends and family” or add 3 percent—thank you). I cover priority shipping to the lower 48. Please post "I'll take" it and follow up with a PM. If purchased today (Tues), I should be able to mail tomorrow.

1. #83 in Natural Stag. This one has some light swirls on the bolster. I’ve taken this one out of the tube a bit more often than I’d usually do, but just to fondle. It’s not been carried, used or sharpened. Asking less than what I paid: $110.00

2. This knife is super cool. Michigan Jack in smooth black camel bone. I know I’ll regret selling it. This is one of those rare Northwoods where the knife was better in-person than in the KSF photo (in my opinion). I love the crack down the center of these covers. Notice both sides have cracks. It’s like new, never used, carried or sharpened. Comes with a KSF leather slip and the original plastic bag. Asking $160 (a little more than what I paid because I would not be heartbroken if it did not sell).

3. **SOLD** Soda Scout. Like new in tube. Never carried, used, sharpened. One thing I want to bring up with this knife is a natural mark in the bone of the mark side cover (I would best describe it as a series of fissures in the bone). You can see it pretty well in the picture because I took it with natural light. I’ve had small marks like these in other sawcut bone knives, but this one is bigger than usual. It may not bother some, but it bothered me so I returned it to GEC and asked that they replace the bone. They basically said that because what we’re seeing is natural, that it wasn’t covered under their warranty as flawed materials or craftsmanship. Again, it’s natural, so it may be fine with some, but I want to point it out. Asking less than what I paid because of its “natural” nature: $OLD

4. **SOLD** Orange Camel bone Michigan Jack – The orangest of the orange. This thing is so orange that it’s more reddish pink. Asking what I paid: $OLD. New, never used, carried, sharpened. Comes with leather slip, but no plastic bag.

5. **SOLD**#83 drop-point in black camelbone. It’s new in tube, but there is a light dot on the mark-side blade near the tip. I’m not sure how it developed, I just opened the tube and it was there. Asking less than what I paid: $OLD

6. **SOLD** Washington Street Jack, smooth ivory bone. I’d love to get this one sold. Asking WAY less than what I paid: $OLD. New in tube.

Last edited:
Any chance for a sine shot of the natural stag 83 for thickness portrayal?

I'll take the Washington street jack. Can you email me your PayPal address? Thanks.

Last edited:
Great looking, nicely balanced stag. I want to pull the trigger on this, but other gifts still need to be gotten. Someone's gonna be very pleased with this though.

I'll take the GEC 83 drop point in Black camel bone. Please email me your PayPal address at Elon235 at hotmail dot com. Thanks

Back