• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Northwoods Burnside Jack Calico Bone/Northwoods Hawthorne Jack Clip Blue Camel Bone

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbp

Gold Member
I have two rare Northwoods for sale today: first up is a Burnside Jack in Calico Bone. This one has been carried a few times and very lightly used (all my carbon steel slippies cut up an apple or two first thing so they start a light patina.) Comes with pouch and original baggie. Excellent centering, walk and talk, etc. on this one. 5-6 pull. I paid $180 and I'm asking the same, $180 for this rare knife.

Next is a Hawthorne Jack in rare clip point, beautiful dark blue camel bone. Again this one has been carried a few times and very lightly used with a light patina starting. Comes with pouch but no baggie. Again, excellent specimen with great walk and talk, centering, etc.... the action on this one is about a 5-6 but it has the strongest closing I've ever had on a slippie, slams shut like a gunshot. Awesome. Paid $200 and asking the same for this even rarer knife.

PACKAGE DEAL for both knives: buy both for $350. I would most prefer to sell both to the same buyer. All prices OBRO shipped TYD, I cover fees; only trade interests are custom slipjoints, but primarily looking for cash right now. Please reply to the thread indicating you'll take it and send PM or email to mbplitt@gmail.com (also send questions by PM or email, please don't ask on the thread.) I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, but the first firm offer to purchase will always have priority and ample opportunity to complete the sale.

IMG_20160428_133110-min.jpg

IMG_20160428_133039-min.jpg

IMG_20160428_133059-min.jpg

IMG_20160428_133231-min.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back