• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Northwoods Fall Creek fixed blade leather pocket sheaths pre-order - currently closed

Sharp & Fiery

Leatherworks, Kydex/Holstex/Boltaron, Mods -Canada
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Just finished up 3 leather pocket sheaths for the Northwoods Fall Creek fixed blade.

All sheaths are wet formed and have great retention. These are not a “floppy” sheath like what comes with the Fall Creek. They are stiffer and hold the knife well. Attached is a Discreet Carry Clip for retention of the sheath to your pocket.

The one in the middle is light vintage brown with orange stitching. - knife not included - $SOLD shipping included

The black one on the right lost most of my makers mark on the backside, so it will be at a discount. Tooled and stamped, light tan thread.
Knife not included - $SOLD shipping included.

93B0B1A7-1E3C-44A9-B961-EADA81BD4680.jpeg

Questions or comments welcome. You can claim either one in this thread. :)

The far left sheath has already been sold. However I’m not opposed to taking orders. 🤣

All prices include shipping in Canada and the CONUS. Payment by PP G&S and EMT if in Canada.

Thanks for viewing!

Sharp & Fiery

Last edited:
With the release of the GEC Fall Creek fixed blade…I will be opening pre-orders for this sheath.

It can be made with or without the DCC clip. With or without colored washers.

If you are interested in a FC Sheath, please let me know here in this thread.

Thank you all, and watch for more information!

I’ve now got 3 FC sheaths prepped for finishing touches.
pat9198 pat9198
Kevin W. Kevin W.
M mwilson5585

I’ll be sending a PM shortly.
M mwilson5585 I believe you have my email if you would like to send an email to nail down specifics.

These sheaths will run $95-$110 USD dependent on options chosen.

Thank you

Back