• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Northwoods Norfolk Whittler - Light Ebony Wood - $90

Status
Not open for further replies.

jprime84

Gold Member
I have decided to liquidate my collection other than the knives that I absolutely cannot stand to lose. This sale fell through.

For all knives, claim it here, send me a PM, and then pay via https://paypal.me/jprime84 - If you would prefer to wait for my acknowledgement before paying, that's fine too. In all cases, please make sure I get a shipping address from you! All prices are for the knives shipped to your door USPS, PayPal fees and shipping costs included.

Northwoods Norfolk Whittler - Light Ebony Wood$90
This is a wonderfully made small wedged back whittler. It has seen some pocket carry and light cutting, but nothing extreme. Some slight blade rub on some of the blades. Excellent detail in the small blades. Comes with the KSF bag and pocket slip as shown.

note- zulu in this pic is already sold

Oh, and for those who may have seen the original sales thread that this was in.... I did buy my truck [emoji41]
24b543573d7e3ab44c0d4d0064f98b13.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the norfolk... PM sent.

I'm leaving for lunch but will pay after I hear back from you.

thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back