Not a knife but worth show and tell.

Bawanna

This Buntline followed me home on our annual rodeo pilgrimage to the east side.
My granddaughter with her mean face, makes me smile.

Dang! Shes a cutie behind that growl. Is that a bull barrel or what? That looks like lots of fun. .22?

I'm searching for an ankle holster. If anyone happens to know where I can find one, please let me know.

Good point, I hadn't thought of that.

I need a knee holster I think. Being a full time sitter, the barrel don't make the bends at hip and knee.

Someone suggested I holster it on my back, like a sword.

Be cool if it was like a Dan Wesson, switch from a 3" to a 5" to an 18". Versatile, I think they call that.

Thats a cool pistol. I started looking around for one and all I saw was the 12" ones. That would be cool too but that thing you got is wicked cool! Looks longer than 18" tho?

Good point, I hadn't thought of that.

I need a knee holster I think. Being a full time sitter, the barrel don't make the bends at hip and knee.

Someone suggested I holster it on my back, like a sword.

Be cool if it was like a Dan Wesson, switch from a 3" to a 5" to an 18". Versatile, I think they call that.

Hmm. I see your dilemma. Maybe you can put a hinge on the barrel? Or get a sling and carry it like a submachine gun.

A buddy of mine had a Dan Wesson with barrels from like 2.75 to 8 inches. I think I only shot it with the 6" barrel (this was a long time ago). It was okay but I much preferred my Colt Anaconda.

On a more serious note, could you mount a scabbard or holster on your chair? Like I've seen on four wheelers (or horses).

Back