Question Not getting email notifications consistently

For some reason I am not getting email notifications consistently, and I'm wondering if perhaps I'm missing something in my profile. Sometimes I'll get an email about an update to a post, other times I don't. Same goes with a PM/conversation. Then I log in to BF and see that I've got new Alerts on threads and unread Conversations (upper right corner). I've got everything checked in Settings for Preferences, Alert Preferences, and Trading Preferences.

What am I missing?

Definitely a problem with me. Sporadic at best. It was brought up in a couple of posts shortly after the transition to the new form, maybe burried in the TapTalk discussion or one of the other feedback threads.

I'd love to see this get solved!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Really wish this would get worked out. Not getting hardly any now. Just checked,only 12 in the past week. Should have been over 100.

Still having an issue with this. Wondering if it's on my end or a Forum issue. I've tinkered w/everything on the site & settings & removed & reset email notification - still no joy.

This is main reason why i had wished a mobile app with notifications would been available. I cannot begin to tell you how many items i could not in the exchange because i was not notified in time or rather NOT AT ALL.

While the site might better as stated by sparks (not that i really see any diff) i or anyone really cannot be glued to the site nonstop just in case something they are looking for might pop up on the exchange. That was the main reason i liked tapatalk or any app really dont really care which just as long as i received a pop notification on my phone.

I dont know if the new site works similarly as vBulletin but they had an app option as far as i remember. If the new site has that option why not just make the app. Doesnt really need to be fancy. Just as long as it allows pop up notifications on phones im all for it.

Back