Not having much luck with Busse. Is this a typical customer experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first direct order, a CGNMFSH from the santaganza and a 6 month+ wait came straight out the (undamaged) box like this -

OK, has some damage to the finish so this will have to be a user, sucks as I prefer to put this kind of wabi into the knife myself and not receive it new with damage.

I hoped the slow and unresponsive communication was a one off but -

After sending payment for a TGLB with master sheath (which I was previously informed was ready for shipment) I started to get anxious after 6 days of hearing nothing at all. I emailed asking for confirmation of payment and shipping status which received a response 3 days later stating that orders ship within 10 days of payment being made (now 9 days after payment) and that tracking would be sent as soon as it is available.

Ok....13 days later and still nothing, no communication at all, no tracking, nada.

I email again asking for an update on the order (22 days after payment).

The next day I have an email response with is simply a cut and paste of some tracking info showing that a parcel was sent 10 days ago (so much for the tracking being sent to me) and has attempted delivery with the parcel held at the main sorting office. I drive to the post office to see if I can retrieve the package which it turns out was sent to my old address and not my current address as per the paypal payment. After various ID I get the package only to find the sheath not in the package, awesome!

Only two direct orders, one came damaged, one came incomplete, the communication was poor on the first order, by the second order communication and customer service was terrible.

I emailed Busse to let them know the order was missing the sheath (yes, it was on the order and paid for) and my dissatisfaction of the overall experience.

Now, 6 days later and true to form there is no communication from Busse in response to my email, I am still sans a sheath I have paid for and overall, I feel like I am certainly not valued as a customer.

Is this the norm from Busse?

Not typical by any means.

I will look into this and you will be taken care of to your satisfaction. I apologize for this situation. Lexi will be in shortly. She will get this sorted out. We will close this thread for now and we'll handle this off of the forums. If you're not satisfied with our solution. I will open this thread back up myself.

Thanks for your patience

Jerry

No this is not typical. So, rest assured they will be in at 9am and will surely get you squared away.

Not making an excuse and its no condolence but its hard to be perfect although they try real hard. Things are bound to happen eventually, and I know this doesnt make you feel any better, but I am Sorry for your troubles brother.

I have noticed over my life especially in sales that when bad things happen they usually come in three.

I cant tell you how many times things like this would happen at my old job and the new client would get his credit card run by multiple assistants, then they'd not make a correction to his ad, then heaven forbid it got left out of the paper on time sensitive issue. I have seen things spiral and all be perfectly innocent and just appear weird and intentional. I can assure you its not.

Good thing is it looks like you got em all out of the way so the future should be bright for you:thumbup:

Hold in there and they will make it right.:cool:

ETA: Sorry Boss, I was typing and didnt see you post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back