Not NO mall nija knife.

T.A.DAVISON

Slip Joint Knife Maker
Well I guess you could call it an old mans knife? or just a trapper? :confused::D
The knife IS sold, just thought you would like to see it?
Thanks! for the looks.

Steel - ATS34
Scales - Mammoth Ivory
Closed - 3 9/16''

Take care.

Todd

418AA.jpg

Whatever you call it, Its gorgeous. :thumbup:
One heck of a fine looker.

Thanks for sharing this gem.

Peter

If that's an old man's knife then I'm much more decrepit than I thought I was. Beautiful work as always, Todd.

James

If that's an old man's knife then I'm much more decrepit than I thought I was. Beautiful work as always, Todd.

James

Hey! I'm getting there pretty fast my self....;):D

Thank you all for the compliments.

Have a great weekend.

Todd

If that's an old mans knife, get me my bottle of geritol, my false teeth, and my pill case. I'm going to the restaurant for the early bird special. What a beautiful knife.

That is a pretty thing indeed.

ATS-34 will outcut most "mall ninja" knives.

Wow... Gorgeous describes it perfectly. If thats an old mans knife, then they really lowered the qualifying age... I'm only 23 and I want it!

G.

There's way too much to drool over there. :D.

Great looking knife Todd. :thumbup:

Thats definetely not a Mall Ninja knife. Thats a work of art :thumbup:

Better late then never ... That is a beauty Todd! :thumbup::thumbup:

Mall ninjas don't know what they're missing. Although, to be fair, I don't think most mall ninjas could afford that sort of thing anyway. That's an educated gentleman's knife.

Mall ninjas don't know what they're missing. Although, to be fair, I don't think most mall ninjas could afford that sort of thing anyway. That's an educated gentleman's knife.

I am neither educated nor a gentleman, despite my mother's best efforts, and I still WANT THAT KNIFE!!!

Back