• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Not2Sharp is a Welsher - Watch Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buyer and I had an exchange of DMs and we agreed on terms for the sale of a blade I am selling. We spent about thirty minutes on all this back/forth and I answered everything and gave him all the information he needed.

He posted a firm "I'll take it" in the sale thread to seal the deal. https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...de-bladetech-sog.1750921/page-2#post-20040527
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...de-bladetech-sog.1750921/page-2#post-20040527
Everything in the sales thread was very clearly spelled out with every term and condition and payment method I accepted, including a very explicit explanation of why I can't take PayPal.

In spite of all this, in spite of his firm "I'll take it" and agreeing on a deal, and so forth, he simply responded:

"I am withdrawing" ... of course he also deleted his "I'll take it" from the thread and replaced it with "offer withdrawn" ... the offer had been accepted and he did post a firm "I'll take it"

He then proceeded to post libelous accusations against me that I'm a "con man" and other garbage, including revisiting my sale thread and crapping on it.

I left negative feedback, but then it was pointed out to me how this forum (unlike any other I've been on) does not permit negative feedback for welshing, so I've asked for that to removed from the feedback system

Watch out for not2sharp not2sharp

Last edited:
1) Buyer direct messaged me and made me a firm offer for a blade I'm selling in a listing that has all the information made perfectly clear. https://www.bladeforums.com/posts/20040560/

2) I replied to buyer via DM and accepted his firm offer. I asked him to post a firm "I'll take it" in the sale thread.

3) Buyer posted a firm "I'll take it" on the sale thread..

4) Buyer then changed his firm "I'll take it" to a "offer withdrawn" - the offer had been already been extended and accepted.

5) Everything was settled and only then did buyer back off because he didn't like the payment options I had made perfectly clear on the sales thread! ZELLE, personal check, cashiers check, etc.

6) I posted negative feedback for buyer and then he doubled-downed by proceeding to libel me by saying I'm a "con man" and that I was "coercing" him ...

After I posted negative feedback I assured buyer I would remove the negative feedback if he followed through and completed the purchase as he had promised to do.

My negative feedback stands. Buyer could just do the right thing and complete the sale as per his promise and firm "I'll take it".

Instead now buyer libels me, even taking to crapping on the sale thread.

You can easily see the sale listing here:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...de-bladetech-sog.1750921/page-2#post-20040527

Last edited:
I stand by my report. I may not have many rated sales here, but I do have two and you can see I'm an honest person.

I know many may prefer simply to roll over and put up with libel and false accusations. I'm not one of those persons.

The welsher has been reported and anyone who wishes to track it can see the lies he posted and his unethical behavior. He doubled down on the welshing by posting libel accusing me of being a "con man" and then trying to "coerce" him. Shameful.

That's it.

Last edited:
Here's the original post before any edits:

"Fixed Blades for Sale: Becker, Schrade, Bladetech, SOG

I'm downsizing my fixed blade collection, to fund some gun projects. I'll add as many photos as I can in this listing, then add responses with more photos.

They are all in excellent to very good condition and I've never used them outside. I've sharpened the blades on my Sharpmaker.

I have had several sales here, but only one rated sale. I have over 337 A+ transactions on Gunbroker, and over 500 on eBay (highest rating), happy to provide credentials.

I do not have or use PayPay, due to their firearms policy which resulted in me being banned when I sold something on Gunbroker and accepted PayPal.

I do accept ZELLE (offered by most banks, instant payment and no fees). I will accept personal checks and cashiers' checks. I ship quickly. Any questions, let me know.

Here is what I'm selling with the prices (shipping included).

(1) BK-9 with Micarta Scales (originals included). Never used. $115.00

(2) Pre-KA-Bar Combat Utility in Kydex Sheath and Micarta Scales: Never used. $125.

(3) Schrade SCHF 9 Griffin Design. Never used. $35.00

(4) SOG Team Leader Survivor. Never Used. $75.00

(5) Bladetech Custom Viking Tactics. Mike Vellekamp. "ASSAULT". $130.

View attachment 1421717"

Thanks, I was not sure how to go about providing that original post. I edited it after getting little interest and thought I'd try posting up a price while indicating I'm open to offers, which worked so far for one blade, and was going to work this morning until the buyer welched. Oh, well, live and learn.

Buyer beware, exercise caution..
Apparently you're too dense to take a hint so let me spell it out for you in plain ENGLISH... I've already closed one thread concerning this matter and posted in another thread not two hours ago for you to give this crap a rest. If you pursue this issue any further, additional comments in other threads, whatever... you will be on the outside looking in... is that clear enough for you.

Message received.

May I also then assume you will close the thread in GBU titled "Centuriator" in which a buyer of mine left positive feedback and people persist in, as you would put, posting crap?? I'm sure you want to be fair.

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/centuriator.1752182/page-2#post-20047411
First, Supers Mods have the ability to read edited posts and restore the original message if they choose so... yours has been restored.

Second, your assumption would be incorrect... you asked the buyer to start the thread, you can ask the buyer to close the thread since you're not happy with some of the "feedback" you're receiving.

Third, we wouldn't be doing any of this if you would have dropped this bullshit after I removed the negative feedback from your profile but apparently that wasn't good enough for you and you thought it wise to keep pressing the issue... I've also banned you from replying to this thread any further, hows that for being fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back