NOTABLE PAIRS : Only traditionals

"Poaso" of Finland...

2i9s9hk.jpg

Man, I don't get to this thread often enough!! :thumbsup::cool::cool:
Every pair on this page is certainly notable, but I'll specifically express my appreciation to Clay, who has THREE notable pairs here (more if you count all the Bucks)!!! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: I think the twin Case stag stockmans for you and your daughter are a fantastic concept as well as outstanding knives! :thumbsup::cool::):thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have a bunch of Case CV chestnut jigged bone knives that I treasure and from which I could make quite a few notable pairs. I'll post one pair today and others in the future as I find the time (and the memory :rolleyes:). I'll start with a sowbelly stockman (thanks, Ron) and a peanut:
XpPwmTd.jpg

- GT

Man, I don't get to this thread often enough!! :thumbsup::cool::cool:
Every pair on this page is certainly notable, but I'll specifically express my appreciation to Clay, who has THREE notable pairs here (more if you count all the Bucks)!!! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: I think the twin Case stag stockmans for you and your daughter are a fantastic concept as well as outstanding knives! :thumbsup::cool::):thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have a bunch of Case CV chestnut jigged bone knives that I treasure and from which I could make quite a few notable pairs. I'll post one pair today and others in the future as I find the time (and the memory :rolleyes:). I'll start with a sowbelly stockman (thanks, Ron) and a peanut:
XpPwmTd.jpg

- GT
Great pair, GT! Lance

Back