Notice -- 7PGAs going up tomorrow. Stay tuned and please read.

I've taken the pix and will post these seven pieces in the AM. Right now I've got in my 8 hours and I'm heading for Heineken and nickle video poker. Won't be able to answer the phone until 8AM tomorrow and same with email. As soon as I post this I'm into the shower and outta here.

But wanted to give everybody advance warning.

I'm not sure if this post is a good idea or not. I fear my mailbox may be full of "what have you got? I want this if you got it? Please send me pix of all before you post in forum -- and that kind of stuff which doesn't make my life easier.

Poll time.

Did I do right by giving advance notice?

Did I make a mistake by giving advance notice?

Did I do right by giving advance notice?

Did I make a mistake by giving advance notice?

Depends on how much of a kick you get out of watching a shark feeding frenzy!

And on whether the Bladeforums server collapses under the load....

I wouldn't want to have to read your emails tomorrow;) :D

BTW, what time will you start posting?:p

Just teazin:D But I'm getting up at six am for mouse-click practice!

Mistake?? Dunno, have to see what happens...

But here's my 2 cents....

You make the rules, so if you don't want:

I fear my mailbox may be full of "what have you got? I want this if you got it? Please send me pix of all before you post in forum -- and that kind of stuff which doesn't make my life easier.

emphaticallly say it's against the rules, or even disqualify those who break the rules from PGAs and UBDODs for a while. It is really sort of a contest after all...you can have whatever contest rules you want/need. You could even say 3rd e-mail gets to buy the khuk or gets put into a drawing for a chance to buy or whatever you want. Do what you need to do to keep your life simple.

Originally posted by firkin
...you can have whatever contest rules you want/need. You could even say 3rd e-mail gets to buy the khuk or gets put into a drawing for a chance to buy or whatever you want. Do what you need to do to keep your life simple.

Or you can trade it all for what's behind door number three! :D :D ;)

Originally posted by MauiRob
IBut I'm getting up at six am for mouse-click practice!

Uhmm, Rob,

I'm always willing to point out the obvious, so I cannot resist. ...It'll only be 4 a.m. in Reno when you start your mouse workout. ... just make sure to do some good stretching excercises before you start. ... you don't want to wear out your poor mousing finger before the first PGA is posted :D:D:D

Alan

7 PGAs huh?

I would wager that a lot of forumites will come down with a mysterious case of.... HIKV and have to call in sick for the day. :)

pga.gif

Ruuules Smuuules ...Gheeeeesssh, what a bunch of amateurs!!! Cave radar will have it on screen before Uncle Bill's fingers touch the keyboard :D

Wonder if my trusty 'ol Ebay snipe program will work on the computer shack in Reno.........let's see...reverse the timing...be first not last.........

I'm always willing to point out the obvious, so I cannot resist. ...It'll only be 4 a.m. in Reno when you start your mouse workout. ... just make sure to do some good stretching excercises before you start. ... you don't want to wear out your poor mousing finger before the first PGA is posted

Stretching starts at 5:30;) :D Followed by cardio, balanced breakfast, meditation. I will prevail!!!!

Only problem is I ain't got no money, but hey they are called Pala GIVE AWAYS right?!?! I've got Uncle on a technicality;) :D

Good bunch -- only usual amount of email.

My clock reads 7:59 so I'm off to start putting up the PGAs.

Thanks for input. Snowed yesterday. I hope Vikash did not veer off the road into some isolated desert ravine never to be found.

PGA time.

Back