Notice to users of the home forum!!!!

There seems to be a problem with the topic file at the home forum. I and other members have tried to add new topics over the last two days and have received the following error message:

Won't overwrite topic file 002161

I have sent an email to Jerry regarding this, so I am sure there will be some sort of resolution soon. It doesn't seem to hamper replies to already existing threads though, so feel free to contribute to an already topic as long as it is in keeping with the author's theme.

That's all I can tell you for now.

Porkgunner out.

Oh, boy. Jerry's going to kill the server with a AK-47 or Chuckchette. Can I watch? :D

All of the internal server errors we probably caused on Sunday night might have taken their toll.

Yeah, I don't know if Nic Ramirez is handling fixing stuff that goes wrong over there or what. Jerry is Nic the go to guy for this?

Cutshaw

Gold Member
Everytime I log on over as Paddling_Man it tells me I'm "redfernsoljah." Not just on the top... I can see his profile and everything?!

I need to email them. I did post over there about it but it was probably lost in the Sunday mayhem. :eek:

Paddling_man said:
Everytime I log on over as Paddling_Man it tells me I'm "redfernsoljah." Not just on the top... I can see his profile and everything?!

I need to email them. I did post over there about it but it was probably lost in the Sunday mayhem. :eek:

I saw it, but that is beyond my capabilities I think. I am not sure what the deal is there, sounds like a programming thing to me, but I don't know anything. :)

give me me back. Dang body snachers you are not safe I tell you even here others are taking your profile... .
:eek:) Muwahhaaaaa

Jerry Busse

Progunner said:
. . . I have sent an email to Jerry regarding this, so I am sure there will be some sort of resolution soon.

Uh, yeah. . . good plan. . . send it to me, because whenever I have a computer problem the first thing I think is "Send it to Jerry!!!". . .And then I think, "Wait a minute!!!. . . You are Jerry!!!!":eek: And then I think, "Jerry's an idiot when it comes to computers and most likely he'll just get drunk and be in the way!!!". . . And then I think. . . "Oh hell, let's just drink!!!". . . .

Cheers!!!!!

Jerry

Jerry Busse said:
Uh, yeah. . . good plan. . . send it to me, because whenever I have a computer problem the first thing I think is "Send it to Jerry!!!". . .And then I think, "Wait a minute!!!. . . You are Jerry!!!!":eek: And then I think, "Jerry's an idiot when it comes to computers and most likely he'll just get drunk and be in the way!!!". . . And then I think. . . "Oh hell, let's just drink!!!". . . .

Cheers!!!!!

Jerry

Jerry, you haven’t been moonlighting as head of IT at Adelaide University, have you?

It would explain a lot if you have.

Jerry Busse said:

Cheers!!!!!

Jerry

Well hell man, who is webmaster these days then? Is Garth doing that too? :D:D:D

I could ask one of the IT guys at work about this... wait a minute, oh yeah we laid all of em off awhile back. Oh well, what's a software company need with a IT dept. ?