Nov NY knife show meet up

I'm sure one of you guys would just love to send me a plane ticket so I can be there too. ;)

Good Evening All-
  • Address: 7th Avenue @ 33rd Street -- Madison Square Garden
  • Train: NJ Transit, LIRR, or Amtrak to Penn Station, New York
  • Bus: Buses to Port Authority on 8th Avenue @ 42nd Street
  • Tel: Either 800-223-8585 or 212-736-5000

Mass transit is almost always the best bet when accessing New York City. Parking can be very expensive and the parking tax alone is charged at over 20% of the rate, unless you're lucky enough to find on-street parking.

The trains listed above would place you directly across the street from the event. There are connecting subways in the bus terminal, or it is an easy ten-minute walk towards downtown.

~ Blue Jays ~

Mass transit is defenitely the way to go if you are going into Manhatten. I can count the times I have driven in on one hand, without using all of my fingers. Much easier, cheaper, and faster to hop on the train.

Esav, for you and other collectors - The Imperial Schrade antique knife collection is going to be auctioned. About 2000 knives ,bids start at $180,000.

That's OK. I already have a Schrade stockman. I don't think I need another at that price. :D

To me it's worth the $6 toll and $30 to park for the convenience of getting in my car after the long day and just driving home. But I suppose I'm used to it having worked and driven into the city for many years.

Guys , As of now this will be another event I will not be able to make unless something else goes my way. Enjoy the show and I will be in NY for MARCH show. Enjoy the show.

S?F<
CEYA!
Ceya Knife Designz

Back