November Special

JK Knives

The November Specials will be the Element EDC and Element Hunter, in black or tan micarta. Special price will be $138 including kydex pocket sheath and shipping. Other handle materials and liners are available at extra cost. That’s a $30 savings!

IMG_3334.JPG This is an awesome knife. If your looking for a small fixed blade to edc or to just to have this is about perfect and a really great price! Mine hasn't left my pocket since I got it.

Any interest in one of these? It’s perfect as an EDC or on any outdoor excursion.

Old pics but here are mine:
5VdqGxN.jpg

x6j8LFA.jpg

LRnyYQQ.jpg

im in I cant let ty_higg ty_higg show me up. Ill take the hunter in red linen micarta with black liners and two solid brass 1/4" pins. I would go with black mosaic but I don't know if it would look good. Throw me down on the list or put me as the first order in JAN2019 either one works for me.

im in I cant let ty_higg ty_higg show me up. Ill take the hunter in red linen micarta with black liners and two solid brass 1/4" pins. I would go with black mosaic but I don't know if it would look good. Throw me down on the list or put me as the first order in JAN2019 either one works for me.

Well I guess I need to place my next order soon for sometime in January or February. The Hunter is a sweet knife though you'll for sure be happy with it!

Back