1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Now I have a Busse!!!

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Richard, Mar 23, 2000.

1. Richard

Richard BOUNCED EMAIL: I need to update my email address in my profile!

Oct 3, 1998
    Just wanted to share with everybody. I traded with a forum member to get a Busse #7. Its just like he said, a really nice knife. I have not gotten the chance to use it yet (only had it about 7 hours [​IMG] ) but im sure with all the good things people have said, I wont be let down.

I know, I know...all you Busse owners know what they look like, but I gotta show mine off anyways...ya know how it is [​IMG]
    http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=110070&a=805643&p=18242268&Sequence=0

Richard

2. tknife

tknife Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 18, 1999
    Busse's are great. You'll be very happy with it. Now go chop something!

3. Andy Prisco

Andy Prisco

Nov 2, 1999
    Thanks for your post Richard...you won't be disappointed.

Enjoy your Nuclear Tough Busse Combat Knife.

------------------
    Andy Prisco, Manager
    Sharper Instinct, LLC
    Phone: 1-201-493-2469
    Orders-Toll Free: 1-877-557-5200
    Fax: 1-201-493-2039
    Visa & Mastercard Accepted

Authorized Dealers:
    Busse Combat Knives and Big East Traditional Bows

Professional Shooting Svcs: Corporate Training and Stress Mgmt.

Busse Combat Variant Temp. HQ http://home.earthlink.net/~gregrnamin/andy/sharper.htm

Sharper Instinct Website www.sharperinstinct.com

4. Richard

Richard BOUNCED EMAIL: I need to update my email address in my profile!

Oct 3, 1998
    tknife, I did what ya said, I went chopping [​IMG] Been doing that for the past few days. You know those little limbs that like to poke at ya when you are mowing? They dont stand a chance now [​IMG] Even went after a couple of 2x4s. The edge was still pretty darn sharp, I just touched it up on the sharpmaker, not because it needed it, just because I wanted to.

Dont worry Andy, im enjoying it already. Now, I just need to figure out how to convince my wife I need a #3 to go with it.

Richard

5. WTF

WTF

Feb 20, 2000
    Well, maybe I can help. If you are a hunter,
    tell her you need a knife to skin, cape, quarter, etc. If your not a hunter, tell her your gonna take up the sport and you need a good knife to skin, cape, quarter, etc. [​IMG]

Good luck.

------------------
    "KEEP IT SIMPLE"

"Lead, follow, or get out of the way"