1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Now that you're back...

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fletcher Knives, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Fletcher Knives

Fletcher Knives STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO Moderator

Aug 30, 2007
    You got a free night for some shop time and beer?

2. Fiddleback

Fiddleback Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 19, 2005
    Well, I'll be in the shop every night this week putting handles on the kitchen blades I purchased for family gifts. If you want to stop by and work, that'd be cool. But I won't be drinking, and I'll be going up and showering at ~10pm. Its going to be a hell week. Saturday I'll be down there 8 hours. But again, it'll be busy hours. You're welcome to come over, but I'm going to be working and won't be drinking till quitting time.

3. Fletcher Knives

Fletcher Knives STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO Moderator

Aug 30, 2007
    Cool with me. I have to re-handle my new RTAK-II so I could do with watching the master do some handles.

4. Fiddleback

Fiddleback Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 19, 2005
    Whoa! A Master I am not. That term has a finite definition, and I am nowhere close.