NUCLEAR Option Just Added!!!! . . . . Mountain Duty Coming This Sunday May 15th, 2022 at 9:00 pm Eastern . . .

So we can get Big DC finish nuclear? This may just sway me to buy another.......how long till the DT-12 ding??? 🤣🥃

Just when I thought I was out on this one, the man has to go and pull a move like this to rope me back in..... 🤩

I mean, do you really need one of these if you already have a Radioactive Duty or more, at this point?

I like the way you think!!!

Stay tuned!!

Let's Drink!!!

Jerry

Well played, sir. Well played, way to slow roll us on this one... :)

Anyone get a Greed G10 with orange liners please let me know

Your pair is very nice and one of the better color combinations. I would love to get one as well but the lime green liners have to be the ones I am hoping for the most. The black and grey with touch of orange ain't bad either.

The collection must grow!

View attachment 1819359

I'll be darned if that Military Overrun didn't turn out to be one of the nicest RAD's I've seen so far, feeling a bit sheepish to have sat out at that pricing.

Jerry Busse Jerry Busse

Where's the Stonewashed option on this one, Boss? I've got Double Cut covered from the RAD release, would love another Stonewashed option to put me over the edge. Nuclear is tempting but would be amazing with stonewashed blade.

In. Here's hoping for more of that sweet Nuclear Snake micarta 🤞🙃

It happened... this takes care of my Knifing budget up until 2249 D.D.

Back